3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21 06:50 pm

When will the batteries last longer than a day?

It's boiled over! Every day and more than once to charge the smart in 2016, is it damn how to attach a horse to a car? It would be better to increase the battery capacity instead of unnecessary gigahertz! When will the smart one be able to charge at least once a week, and not live by the outlet, saving every percent?
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 18.11.21

Wild Rider
Does the design really suffer from the thickness of the device? In my opinion, the design is much more important. For example, I really don't like overly rounded corners.

n
nbendadi 18.11.21

buy a power bank))) is it called in my opinion? ... if it does not hold for a long time

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Veenine
Does the design really suffer from the thickness of the device?
Heh, heh ... Well, you understand.

m
masha 18.11.21

Veenine
batteries with a capacity of 10 Ah.
The parts in the phone will not withstand such a current. We'll have to install a bunch of current regulators, this is unnecessary power consumption.

p
pekabir 18.11.21

stalker7162534
clear engineering solution

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

Well, I charge my phone once a week a little less, about once every 5 days.
sometimes I really forget about him and he walks around for several days discharged.
older phones without ion batteries and color displays seemed to work even longer.
and finally, this whole trend of mobile devices boils down to the fact that they are becoming thinner. if they were thicker, more batteries could be crammed into them.

r
requiemmm 18.11.21

The 35th Siemens with a new battery held a charge for up to two weeks without problems, in general there was an ideal mobile, there was an antenna outside, and it was comfortable to hold in your hand, and yelled loudly. This new style of flat gadgets is generally a dead end, why make a portable device that is inconvenient to hold? So that he beat beautifully on the asphalt, not otherwise. Or these screens in the whole body, in general, tin, one line of time, the second is that Vovan calls and the network indicator, the rest is beating in vain, ugh. Ideal design for professional communication equipment, you can bang on the asphalt and drop into a puddle, a meter of depth for an hour, gee. It is a pity that such mobiles are not made.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

... why make a portable device that is inconvenient to hold?
Heh, heh .... To make it uncomfortable to hold.
Spoiler

m
masha 18.11.21

Veenine
10 amps is a lot, I would use it with caution. And kept away from flammable places. Instead of investing in the development of energy-saving technologies, manufacturers put a more powerful battery, and they also collect big money from sales for this.

G
GTAman 18.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Heh, heh ... Well, you understand.
Herr Freud, re-login.

Masha
The parts of the phone will not withstand such a current.
Lol, he's not giving 10 amperes for an hour, but fractions of an ampere for many hours.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Veenine
Herr Freud, perelogin.
Natyurlih! With the letters, then you, hovering, overdid it, obviously overdid it ....
Some kind of slippery Temka turns out. Can't you find it? Thickness, apparatus, herrrrrr ...

A
AR3E 18.11.21

It will be interesting to see the modular Ara phone from Google, how it performs with a larger battery.

G
GTAman 18.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Sometimes a device is just a telephone ...

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Phones for 4k amperes already at least eat a booty, I would take it and buy it

G
GTAman 18.11.21

BarackKamacho It seems to
me that in the new mainstream models, not only the capacity of the batteries has increased, but also the power consumption, isn't it?

m
masha 18.11.21

Veenine
Lol, he does not give 10 amperes for an hour, but fractions of an ampere for many hours.
Depends on the source that will consume, you can discharge it in half an hour.

he does not give 10 amperes for an hour.
Within an hour, a device that consumes 10 amperes per hour can work.

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Veenine It seems to
me that in the new mainstream models, not only the capacity of the batteries has increased, but also the power consumption, doesn't it?
walked with p780 for a while, the subject calmly kept the battery on the game in which thread of gta sa up to 7-8 hours

d
den_v_d 18.11.21

I have three days from charging to charging, if the eighth asphalt is not started. device THL5000 (battery capacity - in the name)

G
GTAman 18.11.21

Masha
Depends on the source that will consume, you can discharge it in half an hour.
Well, the phone doesn't consume so much.

BarackKamacho the
subject calmly kept the battery on the game in which thread of gta sa until 7-8 hours
I don't play games, it's hard for me to estimate these numbers. With normal use, how much does it hold?

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Veenine
12 hours wifi 10 3g