3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 18.11.21 06:50 pm

What Can We Do (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

First, about what most of us cannot do:
1). We cannot help in the development of the game in technical terms (overwhelmingly)
2). Influence the situation, doing nothing but indignation and stating the facts with dejection.

pix.PlayGround.ru

What can WE DO, personally, now and in the short / long term:
1). To make it clear to the developers and all those involved in the situation that the STALKER series as such, and the next game STALKER 2, are definitely expected projects for us in their traditional format. This is an important and understandable point, assumed by default. This is OUR game, and it deserves a place to be in the future, without refined modifications and alien bells and whistles.

2). "To make it clear" is to bring a question up for broad discussion on forums, so that it can be heard and seen by those who should know it, who are monitoring the opinion of the gaming community and measuring their pulse, following the situation "on the ground." In this case, on a fairly large Russian game server PlayGround, the audience of which is quite reasonable to reckon with, since it constitutes a potential layer of real consumers of the gaming industry products.
Those. to indicate a clear position on this issue: The STALKER series and the next game STALKER 2 are OUR games that we need, and we need them in the traditional and familiar format that we are used to and for what we actually love them, as they are ... With all their atmosphere, entourage and immersion in the adventures of the world of the Zone. In such a peculiar and unrefined form. To do this, it is enough just to be sincere, making it clear, so that it would come down and be taken into account.
Is it cost-effective to ignore by all stakeholders, the opinions and expected sentiments of the public that the final product is ultimately aimed at - I think not.

3). Advance, theoretically, we can already offer a deal: Subject to the revival of the series in the form in which it was originally conceived, and for what it is actually valuable to us, we are already the ones who are going to purchase this product, as has always been the case with games of the STALKER series It is normal to buy what you expect, because you know what kind of product it is, even assuming its possible roughness - there is no limit to perfection ...)

4). It sounds corny, but you just need to believe that everything will work out, if you do not lose hope and do not lose heart. And remember that there are principles that are worth holding on to and supporting them, so that they themselves do not accidentally fall, having lost, albeit moral, but support at a difficult hour :)
Only together we are strength, and only each of us individually constitutes a part of it.
Do not stand on the sidelines, chewing dejectedly, make it clear that you have a business and you have an opinion, which, together with the opinions of others in total, has weight.

All news story®

pix.PlayGround.ru
46 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 18.11.21

First, about what most of us cannot do:
2). Influence the situation, doing nothing but indignation and stating the facts with dejection.

Therefore, we are powerless. And petitions and requests can be received in one place.
Although I agree to participate in all the points "What can we do", but will there be any result from this ...? Maybe the fate of the Stalker has already been decided, and it is no longer possible to influence it.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
If PG is monitored, then constructive wishes can be noticed, especially if the "common trouble" unites everyone in the matter of delivering opinions by expressing opinions.)
At least I am not one of those who can just give up and leave to smoke. window leaf. I'm not a fan of the series, in the sense of being fanatic :), but it's worth fighting for.

q
q10_07 18.11.21

Grigorovich sits in a Ferrari over a bottle of cola and monitors the stalker's fan forums

M
Metal messiah 18.11.21

And in my opinion, where big money is involved, absolutely do not care about the opinion of ordinary mortals.

g
gamespeed 18.11.21

Metal Messiah
Absolutely agree.
We cannot influence the situation
in any way (except for subscribing to a mass petition).
The idea of ​​creating Stalker 2 with our own hands ... And completely nonsense.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

The idea of ​​supporting Stalker 2 with your own hands ... is no longer nonsense ^)

I
IrekAkhmet 18.11.21

I support atmaROZ. In any case, this topic deserves attention and discussion. The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, despite all its shortcomings, flaws and glitches, unfulfilled by the developers under pressure from the publisher of the promise, should simply live and delight game lovers. I have all three previous games in the licensed version, although in order to play I use the pirated version of the trilogy, because it's easier this way. As an option for the development of events (in order to confirm interest in a licensed game), for example, an extremely early pre-order for the game is seen, so that those for whom it is not a matter of principle to have an extra 500-1000r in their pocket can support the developer's interest in the new game. I personally did not expect the first stalker, and was not disappointed, rather, on the contrary, I was fascinated by the atmosphere and quite decent gameplay. The call of Pripyat passed rather for show, since it was still a replay of what was passed and squeezing the dough from gamers. But S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 I would probably wait.

j
jeorje 18.11.21

I believe that everything will be a bunch, if December does not spoil everything ..

n
number 9 large 18.11.21

What can WE DO, personally, now and in the short / long term:
Wait for KrayZones.

G
Gourde 18.11.21

When you realize that Grigorovich doesn’t care about fanboys, don’t care about their discussions, don’t care about all the seething shit on the Internet, and certainly don’t care what the fanboys demand from him. He is a businessman, he is only interested in money. Buy him a 2nd Ferrari, you will have * the same *. He sets the conditions, not fanboys. As Grigorovich decides, so be it. He wants to sell, but wants to close it altogether.

V
VIPER_V1 18.11.21

let them spread the work, and the craftsmen will finish it themselves.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

IrekAkhmet
And at first I gave up the first, just starting, everything was somehow complicated and loaded from habit. Although the world of the game caught on right away, the game was a bomb ... And a little later I came to her again, and could no longer stop :) The infection dragged on finally into the pool of the Zone. I, too, have all of them on their faces, the attitude to the Clear Sky was a little cooler, The Call of Pripyat seemed more collected, but all three games fell on, each in its own way. The breed is, whatever one may say. The shortcomings are forgivable, I used the whole game in Call without patches at all, and the trick with the continuation of the "free flight" after the end of the plot fell into the theme. I liked the extra squeeze of the remaining juices :).
Idea with pre-order S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for me it would not be a problem to advance this project, as well as Metro: Last Light, by the way, too. Both series are nashinsky, if you heat it up a little, then it's not a question, let them just honk.
Grigorovich will be on gasoline, maybe kinder;)

j
jeorje 18.11.21

Gurd He is a businessman, he is only interested in money.

that's why I believe he will not refuse such a bird pooping with gold ..

L
Left4LifebyLight-Light 18.11.21

And in my opinion, where big money is involved, absolutely do not care about the opinion of ordinary mortals.
Oh, it seems to me that not only money is involved here ... It seems to me that Grigorovich and the developers have seriously quarreled ...
On a subject: Hope is all that we can. Nothing will affect their actions, because these are not Western developers, who staged massive protests, they were scared. You can't get ours through this. We are not in the habit of listening to the consumer.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

I will wait at least on vinyl from underground enthusiasts.

STALKER 50/50 Hope, she is one of those women who stay with you until the last, and sometimes, someday, Luck joins her, as a reward for the preserved untouched Faith. there Faaaactamm ...). You can have constant reliable Hope, but do not let your Faith, faithful only to you, be taken away ...

D
DetroyT [RU] 18.11.21

If Grigor does not sell the brand to anyone, it means death to your stalker.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

He would rather sell a Ferrari, and I understand him.)

U
USSR ALIVE 18.11.21

One of the options that the game has long been ready for 100% developed just stupid energetically promoting the game priumnazhayut emotions fans stalker + postpone the sale because of Diablo and other games

GSC are not covered name logos and the rest is stored
kolektiv not disintegrated in fact simply abandoned GSC title and took the new name of the
stalker is not sold ...

therefore, remembering the release of the first part of the stalker, the answer is just smart PR, which many are
doing, and even Grigor and the rest are not fools and of course they will not abandon the stalker brand profitably

N
NISHNAGIZ 18.11.21

USSR ALIVE
so yes)
But it's only Beliv (besides, what Beliv !! 11)
PS Are we going to * ball *, Bratyuni? o_O

S
Scream561 18.11.21

Ha! Well, the author made me laugh!