3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 18.11.21 06:50 pm

What Can We Do (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

First, about what most of us cannot do:
1). We cannot help in the development of the game in technical terms (overwhelmingly)
2). Influence the situation, doing nothing but indignation and stating the facts with dejection.

pix.PlayGround.ru

What can WE DO, personally, now and in the short / long term:
1). To make it clear to the developers and all those involved in the situation that the STALKER series as such, and the next game STALKER 2, are definitely expected projects for us in their traditional format. This is an important and understandable point, assumed by default. This is OUR game, and it deserves a place to be in the future, without refined modifications and alien bells and whistles.

2). "To make it clear" is to bring a question up for broad discussion on forums, so that it can be heard and seen by those who should know it, who are monitoring the opinion of the gaming community and measuring their pulse, following the situation "on the ground." In this case, on a fairly large Russian game server PlayGround, the audience of which is quite reasonable to reckon with, since it constitutes a potential layer of real consumers of the gaming industry products.
Those. to indicate a clear position on this issue: The STALKER series and the next game STALKER 2 are OUR games that we need, and we need them in the traditional and familiar format that we are used to and for what we actually love them, as they are ... With all their atmosphere, entourage and immersion in the adventures of the world of the Zone. In such a peculiar and unrefined form. To do this, it is enough just to be sincere, making it clear, so that it would come down and be taken into account.
Is it cost-effective to ignore by all stakeholders, the opinions and expected sentiments of the public that the final product is ultimately aimed at - I think not.

3). Advance, theoretically, we can already offer a deal: Subject to the revival of the series in the form in which it was originally conceived, and for what it is actually valuable to us, we are already the ones who are going to purchase this product, as has always been the case with games of the STALKER series It is normal to buy what you expect, because you know what kind of product it is, even assuming its possible roughness - there is no limit to perfection ...)

4). It sounds corny, but you just need to believe that everything will work out, if you do not lose hope and do not lose heart. And remember that there are principles that are worth holding on to and supporting them, so that they themselves do not accidentally fall, having lost, albeit moral, but support at a difficult hour :)
Only together we are strength, and only each of us individually constitutes a part of it.
Do not stand on the sidelines, chewing dejectedly, make it clear that you have a business and you have an opinion, which, together with the opinions of others in total, has weight.

All news story®

pix.PlayGround.ru
46 Comments
Sort by:
u
unicorn290 18.11.21

Grigorovich is bad, I know where his Ferrari is, I'll scratch the penis right there

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

USSR ALIVE I
saw an inscription in the gameplay demonstration video that the game was 80 percent ready. Well, they would have released an ex on a PC. But give a shit on the console, it is not needed there.

G
Gaytama 18.11.21

Den-z2011
And what kind of video is interesting?

m
maksi7.com 18.11.21

unicorn290
And do not touch the rest of the wheels to replace the duct. So it will be funnier when the spare tire is ponadab.

M
MgVolkolak 18.11.21

Den-z2011
There was no information, screenshots, video from the game on the stalker, if anything can be found, then only fakes.

STALKER 2 on PC: --- what can we DO WE:
Nothing.

A
Aarvinok 18.11.21

what we can DO:

Believe

G
Grunt 18.11.21

On May 15, 2012, an interview was posted on the Internet, in which it became known that the GSC company did not close, the STALKER brand still belongs to them. On the same day, an online chat was held on the Internet, in which it became known that work on STALKER 2 would continue when Grigorovich gathered a new development team and gave them an order to work further

L
LightHOwUSE 18.11.21

In my opinion, they themselves do not know what to do. They are really trying to think that consoles will bring them more money, but the bottom line is that they will buy at least a couple of lemons boxes on a PC, no questions asked. This is not a colossus with suckers. Not even Metro. Apparently they have questions with the script. Well, then - they swung to the cinema, and to the series, and to the platforms. It would be better to write a stalker on the PC + a couple of new add-ons for the first, new Cossacks. Who needs it - this film and series. And the pine trees are not Stalker's audience at all) :)

M
MgVolkolak 18.11.21

Chryas
The veracity of this interview is questionable.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

Gaytama
I found

MgVolkolak on YouTube
I found a gameplay demo

K
Karnefis 18.11.21

STALKER 2 on PC: --- what can we
DO : FORGET !!! FORGET !!! FORGET !!!
There will be no stalker 2! Not on PC, not on console ... Alas! There will be a Survarium, chmmo RPG.

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
STALKER 2 on PC: --- Reaction to the closure of GSC Game World

STALKER 2 on PC: --- what THEY CAN DO:

pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pigling 18.11.21

3). Advance, theoretically, we can already offer a deal: Subject to the revival of the series in the form in which it was originally conceived, and for what it is actually valuable to us, we are already the ones who are going to purchase this product, as has always been the case with games of the STALKER series It is normal to buy what you expect, because you know what kind of product it is, even assuming its possible roughness - after all, there is no limit to perfection ...)

Will the guarantees for this come by themselves?

F
Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru 18.11.21

I don't trust these people. They don't give a damn about the opinions of the fans and their own reputation. They are only interested in money. Those who wish can sponsor them further when this free-to-play craft comes out and whitewash them even until the second coming.

I was looking forward to CryZone: Sector 23 more - a fan-made mod based on the Krisis engine, which threatened to grow into a separate game, but the latest news from the fronts is very depressing - they say the project has been closed. It's a pity I would have bought it.

G
Guess Who's Calling 18.11.21

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz
Why, and CryZone have been closed?
Yes kadzh ethno will end ????
First, stalker 2, now cry zone (although a little strange, if it's true)
Also close Lost Alpha and then everything will be in chocolate ...

a
atmaROZ 18.11.21

DeepBreath
Here are my GORANTIES, specifically, I will be asked.
pix.PlayGround.ru
I understand that a reasonable question may arise - why don't I now stop supporting the developer of a really worthwhile game and download the next game in the series from a torrent ?.
To which I can also reasonably argue - why on earth can such tricky questions be (hypothetically) presented to me, while there is no formal reason for them, since personally reproach me for not fulfilling my moral obligations to GSC Game before World and GSC World Publishing - neither one nor the other can, given that I took a real (feasible) part in supporting the STALKER project, buying licensed copies of the game.

That is, these were also some kind of advances: I did not bargain and did not put forward conditions, such as first I would try a pirate and then if I like it, maybe ...
For me, as for anyone who respects the series, the very fact was enough - another STALKER appeared on the counter of the store ... I already knew that for all the minuses or pluses, I would have familiar favorite adventures, and it would still be exactly what I expected. Since the STALKER game is special and was made by people not random but understanding the essence of the topic, who were able to create the whole atmosphere of the Zone. Did anyone regret that they bought 1,2,3, the game is possible, but if the question for me was to repeat / not repeat, I would buy again on licenses without hesitation. It is a pity that such a pity, it took and mercilessly happened, with a series in the sense.

L
Lуnх 18.11.21

atmaROZ I

wrote everything right.
And I have a guarantee even in duplicate.
1-2 re-bought collection items.
Pripyat didn’t have time to leave and then didn’t find it.

It's strange all this is happening with the game. And to be honest, it's a little offensive.

M
Marsel kazan 18.11.21

shit under Grigorovich's door the phrase "Stalker is alive")

a
andrejj771 18.11.21

And who will work on the game if the entire development team has left for Vostok Games and are working on Survarium?

G
Guess Who's Calling 18.11.21

Silence and wait.