3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 18.11.21 06:52 pm

YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF KILL. (Manhunt)

Once everything is running ... zancht will raise forum.Nadeyus people podtyaneTsa ...)))
------------
And now, on the subject:
I'm more likely to choke nravitsa package ... fun to smoret choking brow.
Cool thing MOUNTING.
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suic1de 18.11.21

Yes, there is nothing to choke with a bag, but it also looks good to thrust a knife into the neck!

S
Screamer_ 18.11.21

HZ I prefer the first execution gray triangles with a baseball bat, the rest are hard-hitting, still a cool last execution red triangles with a bat when you open your head

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

Well, you a beast !!!! Maniacs will envy you ...)))
Gray teagons are GLASS ... like.

S
Screamer_ 18.11.21

No why, each item has 3 types of executions, weak, medium and cruel, just behind the stoish type and holding the left mouse button, at first there will be gray triangles, they will hold delts a little longer, and they will be red even longer, here are the red ones, especially with a machete, with an ax and a hammer, with a machete a piper cuts off the head ... with an ax I don’t remember what it’s like to stick it in the head ...

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

Aaa ... I understood what the triangles are (I’m stupid ... it’s just a long time since I didn’t hit Manhunt ... I bought a disc again yesterday!) Machete is an awesome thing.)))

S
Screamer_ 18.11.21

The last mission is cool where you need to soak the pig .... finally, anverno one of the easiest missions

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

Cool game done ... the camera is filming ... the dude prompts ...

S
Screamer_ 18.11.21

At the end of this dude, mochish, it okuet, rip open the guts with a chainsaw .... ugh ...

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

Ha ... ha ... yeah cool .... Blood SPRAYS !!!!

S
Suic1de 18.11.21

Yes, I do not argue the game is made drop dead.

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

The atmosphere is cool .... rats are running around, the city is empty ... night! In short, in the ludshch tradition of horrors.

S
Suic1de 18.11.21

Genoc1d I totally agree with you. The atmosphere is great. The brutal murders.

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

Write a fuck about yourself ...

S
Suic1de 18.11.21

MANHUNT is an awesome toy ... no other similar game can be compared with it. Punisher and Silent Hill will breathe !!!

K
Kindpupper2 18.11.21

I like binza saw !!! all 3 executions !!! also a crowbar with blackjack both 2 executions and wet 3 and 2

S
Suic1de 18.11.21

Machete drives ... you chop off your head. and then you throw it ...)))

S
Screamer_ 18.11.21

but I like the baseball bat, the last execution, when you just hit, the victim kneels down, and you hit him on the head with a full swing ... there finally nothing remains of her and the BODY just falls

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

With a machete ... almost the same ... a body without a boss remains. And blood is everywhere ...

S
Suic1de 18.11.21

And from the bat, pieces of Bosko are scattered everywhere ....... !!!!

G
Genoc1de 18.11.21

You have a good fantasy ...))))