3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genoc1de 18.11.21 06:52 pm

YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF KILL. (Manhunt)

Once everything is running ... zancht will raise forum.Nadeyus people podtyaneTsa ...)))
------------
And now, on the subject:
I'm more likely to choke nravitsa package ... fun to smoret choking brow.
Cool thing MOUNTING.
87 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 808363 18.11.21

all hammers, 2nd knives or shrapnel, 2nd chainsaw, 3rd bit, 2nd stranglehold, 3rd blackjack (garbage club).

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

Vilad, so she's not there. In Game.

U
User 808363 18.11.21

who is not in the game

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

3rd blackjack (garbage club) - it was cut out, closer to the final stage.

K
King of GroovÑŠ 18.11.21

I like these executions, 2-3 with glass, 3 with a bat (Boshkavsmyatku), 3 with a crowbar, 3 with a hatchet, well, there is also enough =)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

Bat with the last execution, not in a crumpled state - but in smithereens :)

R
Roma5546 18.11.21

In short, the yellow execution with a chainsaw when he inserts the blade into the spine and turns the engine speed up the body shakes from vibration and in the Time to Die bonus mission the hoods scream madly while the Cerberus is not a sound ...

V
Vanchez 18.11.21

The Cerberus have a walkie-talkie inside a helmet, and they shout there and we just can't hear it.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

Bonus mission? You went over something, I hear it for the first time.

V
Vanchez 18.11.21

Shepard you lol. First pass Manhant completely, that is, all levels to all stars. Then you will not show your stupidity.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

Listen, you lol.
Manhunt I went through, not 100% but only the storyline. And I asked the question, not because of stupidity.

E
ExecutorrotucexE 18.11.21

Average (yellow) murder with a chainsaw steers !!! It's pretty interesting to see how Cerberus is cut through with chainsaws)))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

You are sadists .. :-)

O
Overlord_PG 18.11.21

hic ... hic ... hic ... hic ... hic ... something .... hic ... hic ... don't want to go out ... hic ... hic

Z
Zmey20009 18.11.21

I love the chainsaw execution, the brutal execution with the spiked bat, the brutal glass execution, and the brutal wire execution. I was also very pleased with the sawn-off shotgun in the bonus mission "The monkey sees, the monkey kills." Oh sorry for the rockstar they cut out the climber's paw ...

T
TeHb_13 18.11.21

After all, the execution that was most imprinted in my memory was the package, since this is the very first weapon in the game and there was nothing like it in other games.

D
Daniel Garner 18.11.21

In Punisher, murders are cooler and later, also torture, murder. And here I looked more at the 2nd level with a baseball bat.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

If I’m not mistaken, Cruel Baseball Battalion - Does your head fly into pieces?

upd: everything is correct.

T
TeHb_13 18.11.21

Daniel Garner
Maybe so, but Punisher is a superhero game, there is a completely different atmosphere.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

But the meaning is the same.