3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KROVb 18.11.21 06:52 pm

The game does not start for 3 seconds and that's it (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Please help the game does not start, for 3 seconds it goes into uplay in the incentive it is shown like I'm in the game and then just a statute on the network I bought the game in the incentive and activated the key in the incentive
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

Is the KROVb
computer suitable for the game? visual c ++ installed required? Video driver?

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
yes the computer is suitable for the first time, then everything started visual c +++ can you throw them off and I'll try to install the video driver they write updated radeon if that thanks in advance please help or give 2k

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

So it was launched once? Maybe the antivirus is blocking. Try it without it or in "clean boot" mode.
Visual C is located in the game folder D: Program Files (x86) Steam SteamApps common Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege _CommonRedist

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin now I will try if it doesn’t work out I will unsubscribe

K
KX-T206RU 18.11.21

people tell me please, can anyone know how to reset player statistics in the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, well, I mean, reset everything completely and start playing again, you can't tell me if you know of course.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
installed everything from the folders, nothing)

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Andrey I don’t know I have weak restrictions on kaspersky on how to remove them

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
but it is necessary to remove the restriction from uplay or from the game itself

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
don `t know writes face and uplay and the game itself

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
andrey I honestly don’t know about the drivers

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
With other games, usually, if it starts for 3 seconds and that's it, it’s a matter of drivers, antivirus, visual C ++ or Direct X. I didn’t deal with Kasperskiy, so I don’t know.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Does it matter that I have a pirate Windows 7

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
andrey do you think reinstalling the game, with the antivirus turned off, will help

K
Kr1egerr 18.11.21

KROVb
had the same problem when the game exited, it started once and then stopped. The game was also bought in Steam. I was helped only by completely removing the stimklient with all installed games: / I installed Steam and the game and it began to start quietly.

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
That a pirate is not important. And you can reinstall. And the client himself, as Kr1egerr advised.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin You
mean a client?

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
In the sense of stim.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Andrey I also forgot to mention when I turn on the game sometimes upay asks me to link an account with steam when I press to link it writes an error repeat later I waited for 2 minutes and so on but writes an error what to do with it you do not know

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
and yes andrei where would you advise to reinstall Steam on which disk

A
AaAtTtAaA 18.11.21

KX-T206RU
Only statistics for deaths / kills, wins / losses, etc. are cleared .