3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KROVb 18.11.21 06:52 pm

The game does not start for 3 seconds and that's it (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Please help the game does not start, for 3 seconds it goes into uplay in the incentive it is shown like I'm in the game and then just a statute on the network I bought the game in the incentive and activated the key in the incentive
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Balyasny 18.11.21

does not start at all what to do?

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb Enter
yupley without stim, maybe you need to confirm your account by email. I had this, I could not add friends, because I had to confirm the registration twice.
Better to install on the D drive.
Sasha Balyasny
write to reinstall. Do you have a license?

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Where to confirm

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
So I installed yesterday without an antivirus and reinstalled Steam on the C drive everything started again today does not start

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin will
help you I don’t want to reinstall the game

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Andrey you probably didn’t understand, look at the same garbage

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
Do you just go into yupley? Or are you just trying to run everything from Steam? The game is not stimovskaya, but yupley. Do everything from there.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
aaaaaaaaaa

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
So I launched all the same on uplay

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Andrey I run from uplay Steam opens

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
I don't know already. It is necessary to dig into the computer. Contact technical support.

K
KROVb 18.11.21

Andrey Baulin
Are you serious in uplay if Volvo answers every half a year then uplay

A
Andrey Baulin 18.11.21

KROVb
And you try it all the same.
Have you read it?
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/ru-RU/support/index.aspx#times

S
Sergey_13 18.11.21

Friends, broke his head. The game does not start on HP notebooks with two views. I put the launch on an integrated card - it starts, but, of course, it is not possible to play. Exhibited and run with administrator rights and with a high-performance video card. I took down firewood - put it down, everything is updated. Doesn't go. Impression that 3d mode does not start and a discrete video card is not connected. Who won the problem. The problem has been described in many forums for other games, but there is no solution.