3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wasteland Lynx 18.11.21 08:33 pm

How to enter Freedom. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Yo, I still found the records I needed and I'll share it right now ... whether it's a glitch or not, I don't know, but my friends and I were rolling.
So, we go to the Army Warehouses and kill the Duty squad, then, without entering the Freedom base, we stomp on the barrier and help destroy the Monolithians. We do not take the reward and stomp to Lukash and tell him that the Duty squad has been destroyed (the quest about the barrier becomes automatically completed), we take the quest with the traitor. Then we take the quest with the psycho from Max, complete it, but do not go to Max for the reward, but take the reward from Cap (for the barrier). We go to complete the quest with the traitor, then to Max to give the psycho flash drive. Finally - to Lukash, we report that the traitor has been destroyed, we take the quest with the barrier and say that we have completed it.
53 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Gulya_ 18.11.21

It depends on which mod

W
Wasteland Lynx 18.11.21

I have none.

b
beregovoi brat 18.11.21

Yes, it seemed easier. I would like to remember ...

PS I'll go and ask ...

V
Vladir 18.11.21

So what? The all-purpose inscription "freedom" in the ownership of the player of the applicant? And how to enter into debt?

S
Skaary 18.11.21

Neither debt nor freedom can be entered into. At least it won't be displayed.

Z
Zander_driver 18.11.21

Interesting sequence, somehow wisely, I entered easier. First he defended the Barrier, then he took a reward for him, then the Farm of Duty, then the Traitor, then he sailed and tried to hand over the executed traitor to Lukash. Somewhere from the 3rd - 5th time it worked out.

Apophis - if you don't know - don't write! It's about a full-fledged entry into freedom without mods, on a clean game. The method I named worked for 1.0003, The player's affiliation with freedom is displayed normally. (for those who do not understand - I explain: The labeled in the line "grouping" says "freedom" and not a loner.)

V
Vladir 18.11.21

And it gives some realties bonuses to anything realties? Well, there, for example, steering wheel goods

W
Wasteland Lynx 18.11.21

Neither debt nor freedom can be entered into. At least it won't be displayed.
Yes, everything is displayed, the only thing is that the dude who says "Fuck it" hasn't become any friendlier. But how to get rid of him, I think everyone here knows.

V
Vladir 18.11.21

And how to enter into debt?

A
American 18.11.21

Maybe you will try to join the Monolith, but about Freedom, for example, I shoal for them with the help of the Old Good Stalker Mod 2.3 Final mod ....

O
Ozell 18.11.21

You can enter freedom: I completed dozens of side quests for both duty and freedom (both of them turned green), then I completed 3 tasks of the lukash: take out the camp of the debt workers, kill the traitor and protect the barrier (I did it even earlier). I was enrolled in freedom. after that, the debtors, who were friends, became enemies. and you can only enter into debt with a mod, for example. with amk or linspyro. there it is added

O
Ozell 18.11.21

and if you enter the monolith, then they will not wet the chaes? cool

O
Ozell 18.11.21

I would like such a mod damn it - for a monolith

Z
Zander_driver 18.11.21

And it gives some realties bonuses to anything realties? Well, there, for example, steering gear - The Curmudgeon's exoskeleton drops in price to 150 thousand, IEDs and cartridges for SVD + IEDs appear on sale.

D
Dimon - Dragon 18.11.21

If the game is licensed, then you can enter into both Debt and Freedom

O
Ozell 18.11.21

This introduction did not give me anything, only quarreled with a debt. the guard didn’t let him into the gun room. did not finalize the developed. let's hope that the clear sky is not damp

W
Wasteland Lynx 18.11.21

But what about the brotherhood with bandits and mercenaries?)

Z
Zander_driver 18.11.21

Dimon-Dragon I have a license. But I never managed to enter into debt. tell me how you entered.

G
Gray Queen 18.11.21

Ozell You can send a bullet into the back of the head from the window to the security guard. Nobody notices, everyone still loves you) True, this also does not give anything - the armory is still closed.

If you want bonuses, go to Debt. They will tell you about secret groups and do something else.

Zander_driver, it seems to me with the introduction - it's like with a carousel, someone is lucky, someone is not strong. For example, I have completed all the Freedom quests, I do and will continue to do so - they are not invited. So, like, go for it using a scientific poke method. What can I advise? Fight with Freedom and lower the difficulty level = /

V
Vladir 18.11.21

Um, Ferzia, you can shoot from a pestolet at the gun's castle. And voila! Incidentally, thinking all the same they are firing all around the kada, I’m quietly away from prying eyes and from the muffler or the currency knife. So the best way to do such operations is to carry out all the friends to you. Then you can sew someone right in front of everyone and they will not do anything to you, they will only become neutral.