3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wasteland Lynx 18.11.21 08:33 pm

How to enter Freedom. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Yo, I still found the records I needed and I'll share it right now ... whether it's a glitch or not, I don't know, but my friends and I were rolling.
So, we go to the Army Warehouses and kill the Duty squad, then, without entering the Freedom base, we stomp on the barrier and help destroy the Monolithians. We do not take the reward and stomp to Lukash and tell him that the Duty squad has been destroyed (the quest about the barrier becomes automatically completed), we take the quest with the traitor. Then we take the quest with the psycho from Max, complete it, but do not go to Max for the reward, but take the reward from Cap (for the barrier). We go to complete the quest with the traitor, then to Max to give the psycho flash drive. Finally - to Lukash, we report that the traitor has been destroyed, we take the quest with the barrier and say that we have completed it.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgVolkolak 18.11.21

You bring down the debt on the farm, you report to freedom. You take a quest for a snitch. Protecting the barrier. And you are all in Freedom.

-
-IMA- 18.11.21

All ok guys, with the AMK mod to enter freedom without problems.
Don't need a bad reputation with Duty, enough enemy.
We do this: without setting up conflicts, not with freedom, not with Duty, we run past the dead Svoboda supporters, we don't talk to anyone. We run to the outpost, help, further to Lukash. From Lukash we take the quest to fill up on the farm Debt, we wet the debt. We come to Lukash, hand over both quests, complete the quest about the traitor and you are in Freedom!

-
-IMA- 18.11.21

There are a lot of bonuses ... All SKRYAGA's armor costs no more than 15k, but the man still won't let him in to the gun ...

-
-IMA- 18.11.21

and further. someone said that it was impossible to change a reputation with warriors, bandits. I got the bandits neutral

M
MgVolkolak 18.11.21

You can also enter Freedom in the original!

Z
Zander_driver 18.11.21

It's funny what I did. I did a few quests for the debt, all my friends are in debt. but I'm not long enough yet. I come to the military, by shooting from the PM, I enrage the pseudo-giant (mod tin), I bring him to the farm of duty and leave him there. The pseudo-giant trampled almost all the debt workers, then I finished off the pseudo-giant and went to the lukash to talk about the debt workers (and only one of them remained). told Lukash, he came, Max put that long guy down with one shot. I didn't shoot anyone at all. then I went and made a quest with Pavlik. Then I went to the debt base where I passed the quests - they offer to take the oath of debt.

As a result, the quests for freedom are made except for the barrier. debt quests are also done. both are friends of mine, but I'm afraid to walk past the barrier - they suddenly think that I have defended the barrier and will automatically be credited to freedom :)

A
ARG_ON 18.11.21

I just do bullshit. I entered freedom, killed all debtors, and now freedom is also enemies (

G
George007ru 18.11.21

Thank you for the bug I have all turned out, though 1.5 hours it took ...
But there is one drawback: the bar without the "use of force" do not you come =)
One hitch left: sleeping bag, I left the bar, and had to reload an earlier game. I was very glad that Bandits and Mercenaries became neutrals!
As for the destroyed Duty base: it is simply not realistic to shoot them without Shaft or Thunderstorms! They have exoskeletons and Thunderstorms, all that remains is to throw grenades, and the RGD-5 is not effective, only F-1 ...
________________________________________________________________________________________________
PS: Do not tell me where you can download AMK mod?

s
srysis 18.11.21

Why is it so hard? In the original, I entered Svoboda in 15 minutes: I need to soak a group of debt (inform Lukash about the fulfillment), take a quest with a traitor to get to the farm immediately soak Pavlik, then help the guys on the Barrier and go to Lukash: he will say he killed the traitor, but there is no informant, but he helped on the Barrier and for that you can rest at our base and ... the whole grouping automatically changes to "Freedom". But there are pros and cons. Pros: The curmudgeon makes a discount on goods (when I was a neutral exik cost 200,000 rubles, and a freeman - 150,000 rubles), hires and bandits become neutrals, but the negative is very, very huge - at the bar, almost everyone becomes enemies.

z
zOmbiRovany 18.11.21

srysis happy
dude!

M
Morder07 18.11.21

you can also get to the freedom warehouse in a pirate way: we take a chair, shove it to the guard, jump onto a chair, squat down and jump on his shoulder, crawl. on the other side there is also a chair. bullshit persist.

f
freedom WILL 18.11.21

I know the way out is easier
So first we go to the army warehouses, we see the freedom workers are being killed, we go further, we see the freedom base, we run there, we talk to the stalker in the exoskeleton, we run to Lukash, talk about the debt group.We run to Max again, we talk then wait for all the freemen to run to the farm of duty, kill everyone, then we run to Lukash, we talk about completing the task, we take the task to kill the informant, we run to the farm, we go behind the houses. we kill the informer then we run we kill the informant we do not go to the lukash but we run to the barrier offer our help we kill all the mololitevs we talk with the main one we run to the lukash (as soon as possible) we talk about the task completion the informant we take the task about the barrier talk about the completion of this task immediately after he gives evo and he says.
pluses curmudgeon makes skit on weapons bandits and neutral mercenaries we can kill the warehouse guard with a knife go to the warehouse to take a lot of weapons and when you talk to someone it says Grouping Freedom
Minuses duty enemies

f
freedom WILL 18.11.21

like this