3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khj30 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Turning on the reactor [There is an answer] (Alien: Isolation)

who passed the reactor? when you turn on the alpha and beta reactor, you have to go back and get into the elevator, and then the problem is I press the button and wait for the load. it lasts about 5 minutes. who encountered this? After the game continues, you can move around the map, but the goals are not updated and nothing happens
26 Comments
Sort by:
7 look 18.11.21

khj30
How did you turn on the beta? Alpha turned on norms, but beta does not turn on. The computer is inactive, writes that there is no energy and not a single switch is working. I walked around everything - like there are no more switches in these corridors.

M
Malcolm Hawk 18.11.21

7 look
There, if you stand facing the console (in which you cut the reactor), there is a passage on the right. There in the left wall (at the back of the passage) there is a small inconspicuous hole. It leads to the room where you need to supply power to the console.
Hope this helped.

7 look 18.11.21

Malcolm Hawk
Damn, I'm blind. Exactly, there is a hole. Thanks, helped!

M
Malcolm Hawk 18.11.21

7 look
Not at all) I myself was looking for it for 40 minutes XD
By the way, if after turning on the 2nd reactor, the object is not updated (it was so for me), you just need to go to the elevator and dump it. Upon entering the new lock, there will be a dialogue and task update.

A
Andrey Ostapov 18.11.21

I have the same problem for a long time loading goes out to the reactor I can press 3 levers and nothing happens .. there is a task to return to the reactor

7 look 18.11.21

Everything was fine for me, the task was immediately updated. Rebooting from the last save sometimes helps against bugs in this game.

A
Alexey Rudensky 18.11.21

Tell the people in the end. I did not understand.
I go up the elevator, there is a loading of 5-7 minutes,
then the reactor, 3 switches, central, alpha and beta, I cut all 3. Nothing happens!
I don’t understand what to do, I went through the chapter again a couple of times, everything is the same ... Tell me what the hell to do! ??

P
Pisun4ik 18.11.21

Alexey Rudensky
You have not figured it out? I have the same problem, I don’t know what to do!
Tell me who if he coped there.

S
Snoopiks 18.11.21

Alexey Rudensky
Pisun4ik
When you turn on all 3 switches, you have to go to the central room, where you went down the elevator at this level for the first time, go there there will be ventilation, climb into it, there will be a staircase, go up it and there you are already crawling where there will be light

P
Pisun4ik 18.11.21

Snoopiks The
central door is closed, only the elevator door that leads to the alien's nest is open, and I can't find any ventilation (

S
Snoopiks 18.11.21

Pisun4ik
Then look at it

P
Pisun4ik 18.11.21

Snoopiks
I have a lag in the game, when I get up from the nest, the task is not updated, and I just wander there, nothing happens!

S
Snoopiks 18.11.21

Pisun4ik
Then start this level from the very beginning can help

P
Pisun4ik 18.11.21

Snoopiks
Started, it doesn't help, now I'm downloading the game again, I'll try to reinstall it, it might help.

A
Alex Rudenskiy 18.11.21

Same thing ... As I wrote. Reactor, 3 switches. A and B and central.
I have already REMOVED the game, put it again, already started the chapter again! It's a shame ...
Nothing helped.
I don’t understand everything, will they really not release the patch, the problem is VERY urgent.

A
Alex Rudenskiy 18.11.21

Alexey Rudensky
As I wrote, nothing has changed! ((((

M
Magomed Jafarov 18.11.21

Who has a bug with the reactor after the aliens' lair? In short, here's info for you! Load the last save, set the resolution to minimum. WITH THIS MINIMUM PERMISSION, PROCEED TO THE NEAREST SAVE POINT AFTER THE REACTOR OVERLOAD. This fiha helped me.

z
zaursha 18.11.21

Magomed Jafarov
What exactly needs to be minimized? Do I need to turn off shadows, etc.?

z
zaursha 18.11.21

Alex Rudenskiy
have you solved your reactor problem?

H
HaAart 18.11.21

Magomed Jafarov
Really helped, thanks) avoided a useless reinstallation))