3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khj30 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Turning on the reactor [There is an answer] (Alien: Isolation)

who passed the reactor? when you turn on the alpha and beta reactor, you have to go back and get into the elevator, and then the problem is I press the button and wait for the load. it lasts about 5 minutes. who encountered this? After the game continues, you can move around the map, but the goals are not updated and nothing happens
26 Comments
Sort by:
h
hobbie 18.11.21

Magomed Jafarov
Thank you. I searched the entire Internet, only I found good advice from you.
Further, there is a similar problem in the task "Dock" Thorens "when Ripley goes up to the Sigson Communication Center. Unfortunately, the recipe that worked with the kernel turned out to be useless. If anyone finds a solution, write here http: //forums.playground .ru / alien_isolation / walkthrough / glyuk_na_missii_pristikovat_torrens-853496 /

S
Swo0n13 18.11.21

I'm of course sorry it's so late. But damn, I've already tried everything that is listed above. Nothing helps! 3 switches and that's it, the elevator does not rob, there is nothing. Just wandering in circles !! Help!!! Tired of it!

N
Nadyukha Grytsenko 18.11.21

If I reduce the resolution to 800x600, I went through this twice and both times the goal of the task was updated)))))) :)

M
Marat7359 18.11.21

it turned out)), before entering the elevator I lowered the resolution according to the advice above, and before leaving the reactor I returned it back, thank you very much

E
Evgeniy Romanov 18.11.21

Super! The advice helped!))

F
FireLAGGER 18.11.21

GUYS .... ifna helped 100% .... all the cases in the column ... there really you change everything to low and the trick is in the bag!