3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
resing 18.11.21 08:59 pm

I butted on the most \ "I do not want \"! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, save the ending, is it really possible to somehow fail or change the outcome of the quests, the last preparations and, as I understand it, the three of tango. The fact is that I play on xbox one, I didn't have a save from the moment Triss sailed, because it turned out that there are only 10 saves, and I rewrote the game in the same slots - as a result, there were a couple of saves left at the beginning and a couple at the end, my God ... I haven't felt so bad for a long time, but I slept with both of them because of my stupidity - I decided to send Triss off myself, then I decided to check the Internet, it turned out that it was possible to arrange love in three, but I myself was the quest and did not read it, with the confidence that the developers followed the players' lead and did not spoil everything for myself ... in general, now I am doing the quest "the last preparation" - as I understood, the quest "three of tango" will automatically start - I'm trying to ruin everything with Triss, and this fucking groomer took her and kissed her. What to do, brothers? Is it really possible to go through everything in a new way? I don't want a bad ending under any pretext, except that you can promise that if I go through the game to the end and start again, something will change dramatically, if not, then I'll start over. Or ... is there still some way to change everything now? Thank you for mastering the post, I look forward to hearing from you.
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
resing 18.11.21

both *

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

resing
In ng + there is for this, there are only 3 endings with women, either you are a bum, or tris or her. Mustache. No difference .

A
Aleksandr2242 18.11.21

I understand you want to stay with Ian? The fact that you slept with both is okay, the main thing was to let Triss go to Kovir, if you did it, then everything will be ok. ) In general, as for me, this is a fun quest, well, for me there is nothing tragic that after that Geralt is left alone or with Ciri.

r
resing 18.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I didn’t let her go to Kovir, because the guide was leading to this - it was necessary not to let go, in general, you can’t refuse it, right?
Well, or spoil it?

r
resing 18.11.21

Esthetix
"ng +"?

J
Joel Miller 18.11.21

resing
Spoylerustroit love threesome can not =)

A
Aleksandr2242 18.11.21

resing
which guide? I’m not quite catching up, if you slept with both of them and after that didn’t kick anyone off at a certain moment, then at the end of the game, "tango in three" is activated, and Geralt is left alone in the end. I don’t know, for me it doesn’t spoil the ending in any way. The main aspects of the ending are the fate of Ciri, the fate of Skellige and the outcome of the war with the Nilfs, the rest is trifles. )

A
Aleksandr2242 18.11.21

Pigius
why spoil? )

J
Joel Miller 18.11.21

Aleksandr2242
Well, I put a spoiler =)

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

resing
NG + - when you go to the end of the game, you can start over, Geralt will remain with his level, monsters are above 30. Things, money will also remain with you, only some recipes will be lost.

r
resing 18.11.21

Wild Rider
understood, thanks, okay, I'll go through the ending, probably, I still feel sorry for Geralt. :(

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

resing
Geralt and his second half are not the worst thing, the main thing is that there are no jambs with another character, I will not spoil) The ending will really strongly depend on this Persian. Not even the ending, but the place and time of the epilogue. However, you have very little left to go, so you'd better master the game to the end, and then spoil the alternative plot options on any wiki =)

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 18.11.21

resing
You can fuck both, there is nothing terrible, but if you confessed your love to both, then in the end, no matter what you do, you will be a lone wolf without a female. In the tango quest three of us, Ian and Triss will simply divorce you, and Dandelion will witness this disgrace. In short, remember one simple truth, if you want a good or a happy ending, then confess your love to only one, but also do not forget that to explore the wet magic caves, Geralt can, of course, in turn, have a group sex with both, as in games from competitors (everyone understood what it was about =)), it is impossible to arrange. Have a nice game. =)

Spoiler

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Once again, it shows the vitality of the project "Witcher 3" (the language does not dare to call THIS a game)
Such topics can be created only by schoolchildren, who in their lives do not understand how to build relationships with women at all. All minus - hello for shkololo, how are the lessons and textbooks? =))))

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

resing The
Witcher is an adult game, and sometimes very adult questions. And decisions are sometimes very similar to those that we decide in real life. To fix them in the game, you have to rewind a lot ... it's a pity that you can't do that in life ...

i
icebear2 18.11.21

Therefore, you should have known in advance with whom you will stay.

p
pochtipushkin 18.11.21

These are the problems we have now. ... ... where is there before the fall of the nat. currency. ... ...

M
Mercurionio 18.11.21

With two girls, you can only stir up until one of them says "YES". And this must be decided even before the battle in Kaer Morhen.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Ay! What are you talking about ????

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
You talked about dating simulators in Japanese sexy games .. then what ???? What does adult play and relationships have to do with it, and a simulator of sex and games for Japanese schoolchildren? Who are you, I suppose?))) Who else is a connoisseur of Japanese sex simulators? =))