3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
resing 18.11.21 08:59 pm

I butted on the most \ "I do not want \"! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, save the ending, is it really possible to somehow fail or change the outcome of the quests, the last preparations and, as I understand it, the three of tango. The fact is that I play on xbox one, I didn't have a save from the moment Triss sailed, because it turned out that there are only 10 saves, and I rewrote the game in the same slots - as a result, there were a couple of saves left at the beginning and a couple at the end, my God ... I haven't felt so bad for a long time, but I slept with both of them because of my stupidity - I decided to send Triss off myself, then I decided to check the Internet, it turned out that it was possible to arrange love in three, but I myself was the quest and did not read it, with the confidence that the developers followed the players' lead and did not spoil everything for myself ... in general, now I am doing the quest "the last preparation" - as I understood, the quest "three of tango" will automatically start - I'm trying to ruin everything with Triss, and this fucking groomer took her and kissed her. What to do, brothers? Is it really possible to go through everything in a new way? I don't want a bad ending under any pretext, except that you can promise that if I go through the game to the end and start again, something will change dramatically, if not, then I'll start over. Or ... is there still some way to change everything now? Thank you for mastering the post, I look forward to hearing from you.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Everyone decides for himself what emotions and impressions to experience from a movie or video game - you can simply, of course, decide that this is just poking with the mouse and choosing between two "pizzas" as you said. It is not clear only - what are you discussing here at all? Where in time to poke a mouse?

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
1) What have you forgotten here at all? =)
2) Read what I said above-)

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa What
does the sectarians have to do with it? Do you consider solving problems very similar to life in the game as sectarianism?

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
If you like the game you get used to it ... you live the life of these heroes ... this world. For example, I walked away for a long time after the end of the mass effect 3. And I do not think that this is sectarianism. It's just that a projection onto real life takes place and you become attached to the main character ...

M
Mantykora 18.11.21

Halamor
Oh yeah, it's a shame ... and where is this time machine?

And what kind of heresy are they talking about? You can sleep with Triss only for love, otherwise she will not agree. There is either love or a sorceress in Kovir in tears. But with Ian you can once and for old times.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Halamor shkolota
do not understand .. They do, after all, and life is the same game, "damn game in the end, then all"

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Mantykora My friend
, well, not for shkolota this .. They only need to "pass", "save", "so that they don't hang in active" and teed)) Well, you understand what I mean))

z
zagruzon 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
because they pirate for free, and generally there are different scales and budgets

M
Mantykora 18.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, I understood what you mean ... The topic is bad, it seems to me ... what a grief, two sorceresses will throw the witcher! You can then try other options ... check out different models of behavior. Yes, in life more than once women will be left with a nose, and it’s good if they don’t rip it off like sticky. And in general, there is some moral in the game - do not simultaneously love with women who are friends with each other and know each other well. So the ladies' man should!)))

Hurry to release "Blood and Wine", maybe the frostbitten topics will end in the Witcher 3 section, for a while ...

p
predator999 18.11.21

The cometaries above show that fanatics are sitting here. It's only in the game that you have to choose between Ian and Triss, nothing to do with real life. In real life, no one is forbidden to have a wife and several mistresses. Real life is much more complex, and the plot of The Witcher is just a written script. Therefore, dear comrades, do not get too carried away with video games; you will forget what sunlight looks like.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

predator999
Try to seduce your woman's friend, promising that you will be with her for the rest of your life ... when they exchange info, you will not only be handcuffed to the bed, but also castrated if she is like Ian .... In the quest "tango three of us "still very softly showed everything =)

p
predator999 18.11.21

Halamor
Don't make me laugh with your boyish performances if you have the means you can change your mistress at least every month, or on Wednesdays Thursdays and Saturdays, depending on your imagination. And lie to your girlfriend / wife that they have filled up with work and hang noodles on your ears. And he will never know if you fully show your creativity.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

predator999
Money can buy: A bed, but not a dream. The book, but not the mind. Sex, but not love. Connections, but not friends. Icon, but not faith. A place in a cemetery, but not in heaven ... Someday you will understand this truth friend ... and you will not have everything tied to "means" ...

p
predator999 18.11.21

Halamor The
modern world is tied to money, so you can buy everything for a reasonable price. And if there are "means" for mental deficiency, faith is not a problem at all. Although about the second, you can buy an indulgence. When I see what injustice all around I lose my desire for life. That I am a respectable student, that my lazy comrade will buy a session for 20 thousand. The difference will not be for everyone will have a diploma. And bribes are generally an auxiliary tool in any situation, any whim for your money.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

predator999
There is a difference friend. This is about how to go through the witcher using the invulnerability mode and console commands and go for real. In the second case, you will gain invaluable experience. The path to achieving the goal is part of the goal itself ... and very often the most valuable.

p
predator999 18.11.21

Halamor
And what does the game have to do with here? I'm talking about something completely different, that everywhere money and connections decide, parents push their children into their places that they have almost a monarchy and there are so many places - in the civil service, judges, lawyers. And no matter how capable you are at least kill yourself against the wall after the institute, they tell us to go as doubles, you are purely unnecessary people here.

O
Old_Nick 18.11.21

predator999
Yes, yes.
Tell Zuckerberg and Durov about it.
"And then the men do not know!" (with)

i
icebear2 18.11.21

Yes, you have already lit up here, it has already grown into something greater than your destiny to shit with each other. :)