3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21 08:59 pm

What's so cutting the graphics ??

Drivers updated video cards changed !!!

53 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksfighter 18.11.21

this is port c from old consoles, so the graphics are so poor

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

My drawing was better not true

n
nominar 18.11.21

Yes, everything is just a shitty graphon from ancient consoles

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

So everywhere in all games beyond this zone there is a crappy grafon .. I don’t understand I thought vidyuha so no yesterday I put a new one and everything is the same

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

I created a theme in the wrong place and waxed it
in this game at minya screens in the gallery, compare gentlemen
and so at first, from habit and my zenki burst from this game. there everything is already optimized, even msaa no, it is unlikely that they still bring up opchimization.

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
hi give me this place on the map I will try to make the same screen from my computer.
And don't you remind me what city you live in?

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

don't_cut_schedule
I'm in Voronezh .. The place from the game at the very beginning is where 2 ships are at the pier, there you will still need to approach the captain

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
ok I will make a screen, with the most accurate perspective as you have on the screen, but in the evening or tomorrow.
zs Doesn't anyone in Voronezh have computers? I inserted my 970th into any computer and check it out. Yes, there will be lags, but the main thing for us is not to measure FPS, but to smooth and draw distance. Is not it? So look for people to be friends with anyone from Voronezh. All in your hands

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

do not_rezhite_graphics
Yes, really no, no one has some serious people in games ... And you have not checked anywhere ???

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
I can check even in the store.
I remember this one approached a salesman who had nothing to do, he was sitting in HERE playing. Well, I also say. I have a vidyuha and they say there are artifacts on it. In addition, he brought his hard one. And I asked him to turn on the game on my hard drive and vidyuhe far cry in mine, on a bench computer. There were no artifacts, of course, and I knew it perfectly, but I was able to check the anti-aliasing. Plus made sure that the problem was in my process. Try the same.

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

do not_cut_graphics
So did you solve the problem ???

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

Here's another screen of poor detail ..

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Here is a Screenshot. On the right is my

situation is the same

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

do not_cut_graphics
So what is this garbage .. In all games, I have such a drawing

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
what are your new games? Except for gta and fallout, I will not download it again. I'll send another screen then

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

do not_cut_graphics
so I unsubscribed in the subject look at my screenshots metal gear there is
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/ne_rabotaet_sglazhivanie_v_igrah-890479/#comment-14447182

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
Your config (from profile): FX 6300 3.5 ghz Nvidia gtx 750 2gb 6 gb RAM

GTX 750 - budget. At your resolution (FullHD), this video card may not always cope, especially in "graphonist" games. I have a GTX 650 (essentially the same thing) at 1600 * 900 does not always "pull out" - you should not expect miracles from such video cards.

6 GB of RAM - how is it? How many memory slots on the motherboard? If, for example, 4, and you inserted strips only in 3 of them, your RAM may not work in 2-channel mode - as a result of a decrease in performance. If the modules are also different in characteristics, it will operate at the frequency of the "weakest" of them.

So that there are fewer problems with games, you need to install DirectX, Visual C ++, NET Framework on your computer - do you have all this?

What you have shown on the screenshots is usually called the "drawing range" (review, etc.) - in those games where there is no manual adjustment of this parameter, it may be initially small. Download a game with such settings and check it out. But be prepared for the fact that with increasing range, your FPS will drop (the game will start to "slow down").

Compare with my settings in the game - 1 parameter is higher than yours:
Spoiler
And watch the video - right after the settings, when I run along a log, bushes in front appear out of nowhere:
Spoiler

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

SonyK.
If, for example, 4, and you inserted strips only in 3 of them, your RAM may not work in 2-channel mode - as a result of a decrease in performance.
As much as possible 4 and 2 giga. I have, for example, 2 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 10 gigs.

d
don't_cut_plot 18.11.21

Denxxx 777
metal gear I will not swing because I know that the graph is optimized there and there is no point in comparing, but do you have Syndicate? Assassin in the meaning

D
Denxxx 777 18.11.21

SonyK.
The config has been updated in the profile, see the
memory costs 4 strips of 2GB each ... 2 crucial and 2 gingmax strips, all in 2-channel mode

But look at it this does not happen often, mostly small textures are not drawn, but sometimes this and this is at maximum settings with full

Directx detail and I install all the programs right away by the way, yesterday Windows on clean installed all the same such garbage !!!
Previously there was a gtx 750 the day before yesterday I bought a gtx 970 and nothing has changed !!!