3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Cheater or Master? (Dark Souls)

Who knows how to see who you played with? A funny situation arose, the gargoyle player called me. I'm level 14. As soon as I appear, the red phantom kills the host, naturally throws me back. But, I managed to consider it - a set of the daughter of chaos, a scythe of taking life (the soul of Priscilla!) So I think - chitak, pro? Pure curiosity.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 18.11.21

As far as I know, the game is on PC (Steam). I think the same as in any other Steam version of the game, and more specifically press Shift + Tab, and then select a list of players.

T
Terving 18.11.21

at_sagor
Thank you! Looked - 3 players. But I didn’t see the third one. The first in the list (from top to bottom) - the profile is hidden, the second Austrian is 3.7 hours. Third Pole - 571 hours in the dark. As far as I remember from the second dark, the host is written first, then the rest. That is, I was summoned by a Pole.

d
drag_in 18.11.21

well killed the red host. The usual thing. and the more you do not know how much they fought before the host called you. immediately chitak .. obsessed with them or something ..

M
Metalist1925 18.11.21

cheaters come across. Then you can set the type of dislikes

U
Ubisoft quality mark 18.11.21

Terving
This is a cheater. He could not get such clothes on such a small level.

T
Terving 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
Probably not. When you look at a player, it does not say how much the player spent in the game with this character, only the total amount of the game. There is no "memory of souls", so it is quite possible to follow the path of legal cheating. I mean weapon leveling. The first coal is mined without any problems. The second, the one in the ruins of New Londo, gets a little more difficult. The result is two coals, plus an excellent compound bow. At +14, auto-guided, he's a beast. It only takes time to pump the pyromancy gauntlet to +15. Again, based on + -10, the invader could be level 34. That is, my 14th was the minimum at this moment.

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
14 lvl - the level of the summoned player. It is impossible to find out what level the invader and the host are, but after 571 hours in the game you can understand that this is a pro.

U

alekszvorsk Intruder
level +/- 10 levels from the host level.
Terving
What is the memory of souls? There is no such thing in 1 dark.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.11.21

What kind of coal? What is the memory of souls? There is no such thing in 1 dark.
There are coals.

U

Terving
You don't even know the basics of the game, what can you talk to about?

U

ironHAMMER.ms
Yes, I get it) It's about titanite.

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
What if this is one of those people who decided to complicate the game for themselves, setting the goal not to pump. +/- 10 levels from the 14th - this can be a starting level, get a set from the daughter of chaos, and there is a fighting technique for the squad how not to get hit. And dark souls is generally built on the principle that in theory it is possible never to get hit, provided that you know the "palette" of hits of each mob and boss and know how to dodge.
Or he could simply ask a friend to summon himself and drop his weapon.

T
Terving 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
I specially wrote - the absence of the "memory of souls" parameter. In the second one it is, but since it is not in the first one, it is possible, at the minimum level of the Persian, to have a top-level weapon pumping. In practice, this is a legalized (legal) cheat.

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

Terving
In the second, in principle, it is also possible, I checked, but I understood your hint:
In the first part, the invaders are selected according to the principle of +/- x levels, and in the second by the number of souls spent, which is why, if you did not spawn items immediately pumped, it is impossible to at the minimum level to have top-end equipment and at the same time invade newcomers.

And by the way, for the same reason, many hate the soul memory system. Because of it, you can put yourself outside the border of 150 level (ideal pvp-shny in the opinion of the pros), but at the same time continue to pump equipment, because of which the memory of souls will begin to throw to levels twice as high as yours.

U

alekszvorsk It is
not easy to get the set of the daughter of Chaos. To get it, you need to defeat Quileg. And to get the sword of Quileg from her soul, you need to get to Anor Londo, and to get to Anor Londo, you need to ring 2 bells and kill the iron golem. That's all.

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
Defeating Kvileg is easy, she has a light palette of punches. The main thing is to lure her out of the lava. No sword of Quileg is needed here, it was about the scythe of the Priscilla, which also has a light palette of blows, just invisibility creates some kind of challenge. In order to get into the anor londo, you need to beat down only 4 bosses, two of which can be overwhelmed by some NPCs (golem and gargoyles, you cannot overwhelm a quileg with a cannibal). In general, a golem can be simply lured to the edge of the tower and dropped from there.
As I said: dark souls is built in such a way that the pros can pass it without pumping. And 500+ hours is quite a convincing figure for me.

Ps And just try to say that 6 bosses do anor londo, veteran.

UPD. Stop, they wrote that the dude called from 500+ hours. So the intruder is either a dude who played only 3.7 hours (anrial get a scythe in such a time without cheats) or a dude with a hidden profile (there is something to hide ...). Those. Taki is quite possible chitak. But I remain of the opinion that a pro with 500+ hours can get a set quill and a priccilla braid at the starting level.

T
Terving 18.11.21

alekszvorsk
4 bosses, not two? If you take the master key at the start, then the passage to the "plague city" is open. As far as I understand, and to the boss of Queilag. So only the Golem remains. But with a maximum of +5 weapons, no pyromancy, a serious task.
PS except for the Demon (starting)

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

Terving
To get to Anor Londo you need to ring two bells. 2 bosses on the way to the first bell + 1 boss on the way to the second with a lockpick (3 if not) + golem. This is also not counting the starting point.
Although there seems to be possible using the same master key through the valley of dragons to get to the forest, and from there to the gargoyles, but there will be more trouble than with a boss who can just jump on his head three times.

k
kukulkan9 18.11.21

if + -10 to the host level, then just a master, the more the number of hours seems to hint. If at the start you take a master key and walk along the speed wound, then, for example, I went to the Ornstein at some level 20, while not trying to keep the minimum level. And here the dude with a scythe could have a level up to the 24th, but at this level it is real. And the quileg is killed elementary, you need to summon a phantom, a cannibal with a bag on his head.
Terving
through the forest is no hassle, just dodge the havela. then everyone calmly runs around, including the titanite demon.

S
Sasha Arefiev 18.11.21

This game is played on drums and guitars with closed eyes, and you say cheaters :)