3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Cheater or Master? (Dark Souls)

Who knows how to see who you played with? A funny situation arose, the gargoyle player called me. I'm level 14. As soon as I appear, the red phantom kills the host, naturally throws me back. But, I managed to consider it - a set of the daughter of chaos, a scythe of taking life (the soul of Priscilla!) So I think - chitak, pro? Pure curiosity.
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
drag_in 18.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
This is a cheater. He could not get such clothes on such a small level.
What the hell? A lot of people passed the game on lvl1. An acquaintance of mine passed the game at lvl8, and invades, just at the beginning, because there are more people there. Streams in incentive, I can give a link to how the broadcast will be.

T
Terving 18.11.21

alekszvorsk
Developed, of course, well done, you can not refuse prudence))).
Finally finished off the experiment. Played as a magician. The first boss is naturally the starting one, then Quilag. After winning, the animation of hitting the bell is incomplete. So the Gargoyles still had to be cut. The animation is different, in two parts - the second, the raising of the gates of the fortress of Sen.
PS cannibal Mildred invades, as in the normal passage.
PS animation))). cut-scene of course.

K
Kodex heartles 18.11.21

The game is played by 1 lvl, it is not surprising that he has gear and weapons sharpened, etc. And just in case, I advise the guys to install Watchdog. If not already installed. If the invader has a thrown off lvl on purpose or the stats are tweaked, he will see it, and it will be possible to kick him on F1. It's just a pity that immortality, he does not see the infinite stamina.

s
s1ash3r 18.11.21

Good afternoon

13lvl

I have everything

d
drag_in 18.11.21

s1ash3r
and what is one shoe !?
Or is this a joke of such a set .. I don't know.

X
XCAL1BRUH 18.11.21

drag_in
Set of a hollow warrior, it seems. I mean shoe and armor. I don’t remember the name of the mask, but I don’t see the gloves.
I know this mask only under the name "big child": an adaptation of the famous "big daddy" build for beginners.

s
s1ash3r 18.11.21

I can say for sure this charm is the most brain-fucking one.
but now, starting a new spell, I run to London without dying

k
kokoz80 18.11.21

the whole game is played on the 1st lvl by a pyromancer without problems, he passed it himself, an acquaintance passed 1 lvl with me without death, I have several characters lvl 10,12,14 with the passed game

E
Estus 18.11.21

You can calmly go through the game at lvl 14, just a certain skill is needed and a little nerdiness to get to the gear and not get ragged along the way. For the sake of fun, I was a bandit with sharpening of almost all things. And about the invasion, and I had this, at a low level, devoured giant daddies invaded, demolishing with one blow.

T
Terving 18.11.21

You can complete the game at level 14, I admit it. There are masters. But here's the funny thing, super intruders have a hidden profile. What is it for?)))