3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Windows Movie Maker is buggy

Please help. I like to create videos, and VMM periodically (per minute) starts to fail. Like the image twitches and does not react. But Shift saves. And now some new crap. The sound is missing. Yesterday was, today I go - nifiga. There is no sound of the music track, no sound of the video itself .. I fiddled with this ugly program. How to fix or where to find a similar video maker?
46 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitMaxeLL 18.11.21

And I have Windows Movie Maker, it crashes after adding more than eight pieces of video to the scale .. I don’t understand what’s the matter ...

m
mаrkell 18.11.21

Bill Gates, ask.

k
kracker 18.11.21

HitMaxeLL
Maybe you need to update WMM?

H
HitMaxeLL 18.11.21

kracker Does
it require an update?
But it looks more like an error .. the program just closes itself, crashes. True, no error messages and requirements will be updated ..

k
kracker 18.11.21

Well, at least WMM, which does not glitch or crash in whist, just like Pinnacle.

K
Kalinion 18.11.21

People tell me what to do I go to the movie maker I want to make a video but I can not enter the titles all the animation is gone and the text does not fit help pliz

T
TeRRaZLO 18.11.21

Bill needs to be killed for sure, but that later, but for now, help me with Movie Maker:
I can't add anything to the compilations - Unidentified error writes.
True, if you restart it, then everything that was not added will be added (strange garbage)
I can not add anything to the storyboard - if you drag and drop from the collections, then nothing is simply added, and if in the collections Edit-Copy, and paste on the storyboard, then it writes Wrong pointer
I mnu, of course, there are other video editors, but at the moment it is the Movie Maker that is needed, therefore - HELP !!! !!

b
byndr 18.11.21

Hammer on this program as after Photoshop and Gimp users hammer on Paint.
The most buggy thing, there is a hundred in Windows - a movie maker. Get already normal programs if you want to do editing.

T
TeRRaZLO 18.11.21

I said:
Mnu, of course, have other video editors, but at the moment it is the Movie Maker that is needed ...

F
Far19 18.11.21

Plin here I have also strained with this prog (((((I do not normally make cuts ((((((((((...
mozht someone tell me where you can download more comfortable, not large and rus.yaz prog))))))))))) ...

kracker .. even your link does not work ((((((can you give another ????????

d
din30 18.11.21

people tell me I can’t add a file to the movie maker writes a file that is not protected but before everything was fine

l
lord_nerevar 18.11.21

I advise everyone to Sony VEGAS! It works with a bang. But it also hawked resources. But it is possible on a laptop. Quite easy to operate. And at the same time a lot of things.

d
din30 18.11.21

thanks for the advice of the program, yes superb but so much heaped up that it’s easier to deal with the movie for a long time so who will tell you what to do

K
Kovik Steel aka Messi777 18.11.21

Better Pinnacle Studio 12 - a great program, you can figure it out, and you can create cool movies ...

PeSe Movie Maker is buggy all the way;)

L
Lexeres 18.11.21

The XP movie maker was buggy. But when Vista came, everything became different .... The
updated Movie maker program is even more buggy than it was before (Read as an advertisement)

I have even more buggy on Vista than on XP

l
lord_nerevar 18.11.21

I agree I didn't like the movie on Vist at all. and after updating the firewood on the vidyuhu, it generally issued - your video card does not provide the required level of hardware acceleration. although it works with old wood ...

M
Makas.kerdik 18.11.21

I had such crap because of the assembly of the beast. lagged as soon as possible !!!

generally beastly shit !! if the old assembly, then the new vidyuhu cannot be paired with firewood, tk. This "beast" of fucking
creates a list of equipment for the year in which it was released. My personally verified case: Windows beast 2009, vidyuha GI X 470 2010. result: no firewood!
P.S. I personally used the movie maker many times, but I got curious about Pinnacle Studio, so now I'm downloading!
Angel_Trent
I hope you will solve your problem))

M
Makas.kerdik 18.11.21

and literally after five minutes of my writing above, the movie maker started to blunt !!!

Beat geyts- SHIT PIECE !!! The chock is premature !!!!

l
leh-stav 18.11.21

I wonder about Pinnacle Studio, so now I'm downloading!
doing the right thing, cool program.

l
lfgdfs 18.11.21

Movie Maker To be honest, the video editor is not very good. Once I tried to combine 2 tracks in 1 video, and it didn't work out for me. He moved the 2nd track further than I put it.