3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angel_Trent 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Windows Movie Maker is buggy

Please help. I like to create videos, and VMM periodically (per minute) starts to fail. Like the image twitches and does not react. But Shift saves. And now some new crap. The sound is missing. Yesterday was, today I go - nifiga. There is no sound of the music track, no sound of the video itself .. I fiddled with this ugly program. How to fix or where to find a similar video maker?
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 18.11.21

And everything is ok with me.

X
X-Zibit 18.11.21

what do you want? it is free, and even standard. in the seven he was generally cut out

R
RPGASHNIK 18.11.21

People, please help. In Movie Maker, when I import a song and add it along with the video, then when I watch it, this song does not play. The audio from the video comes on, but the song does not play. If anything, I have Windows 7.
Thank you in advance.

L
LyEwerrett981 18.11.21

How to make a channel trailer in Windows Movie Maker?

J
Julia Chagall 18.11.21

Download the normal improved version of http://movie-maker.su,
you can use it for YouTube and there are fewer problems

Y
Yulia Sidelyova 18.11.21

Hello! Please tell me what is my problem with Windows Movie Maker 2.6 and how can I fix it? I import 3 videos to cut and merge them into one common file, and I have many small files loaded (34 files for a few seconds). Whole videos are not loaded either. Or can you please tell me some good and easy program with which you can work?