3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Draugvat 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Werewolves or Vampires (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

If there was a war between vampires and werewolves, who would win?

Werewolves definitely! Companions rule Skyrim !!
105 Comments
Sort by:
h
hamingu 18.11.21

VHTAGN !!! UVAHRSH !!! ARRGH !!!

a
altair1313 18.11.21

I immediately smeared the map of everyday life, splashing
paint from a glass;
I showed on a platter of jelly the
slanting cheekbones of the ocean.
On the scales of a tin fish
I read the calls of new lips. Could
you
play a nocturne on a drainpipe flute?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.11.21

The side on which Dovahkiin infa would fight 100% would win. The bucket confirms.

D
Draugvat 18.11.21

The moon has risen, and there is no escape from it.
I don’t remember how I endured those torments.
I received Hircina's gift then,
And under the moon I always change.

S
Seifer1986 18.11.21

Wamps have better perks.
But in principle, the victory will be for mushrooms and nerds. It has always been and will always be so :)

G
GlebJedi 18.11.21

chuvaki,
I wrote everything correctly,
who to become the first werewolf or a vampire

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

in Skyrim Werewolves will defeat vampires here do not go to the fortuneteller ...

R
Ram13 18.11.21

I never thought about it, but I will root for werewolves. xD

N
Nevada junkie 18.11.21

Hard to say. There are very few werewolves in Skyrim (after the Companions' quests, I, Eila, and Sidding (Zek in Falkreath) were left), and over 9000 vampires.

o
odaving999 18.11.21

I was so hoping that in Dawnguard they would make the promised werewolves, but they never did ((((((so switched to the side of the vampires!

o
odaving999 18.11.21

need to create a video like vampire lords versus werewolves)

T
Tig_er 18.11.21

If it is stupid to throw NPCs wall to wall, then the werewolves will win by a large margin.

h
hamingu 18.11.21

Hmmm. I agree with my first post on this thread.

M
Marquess 18.11.21

Hello everyone. I'm on the "Chasing Eshoes" vampire quest. The marker points to the floor next to the bench, opposite the alchemy table, under the troll's skull that hangs on the wall. There is a strange portal-like indentation between them. I cannot go further. My bottom is "Explore Castle Volkihar's Ruined Tower." Help...

4yPA 18.11.21

I don't have this add-on yet, but the title of the quest gave me the idea that I needed to explore the tower. Try to find switches or a lever to open the groove in the floor, maybe this is what you need to look for. I will download this add-on in a couple of days, I will give a more accurate answer.

G
GANG_STAR 18.11.21

We need to find the diary of this vampire, like, it's a little red on a bookshelf. Then you need to find three ingredients, 1. on the table with bones, a bowl.
2. On the bedside table in the bowl there are fragments of the soul stone.
3. There is also a bowl on the table with ingredients.

105th 18.11.21

Tig_er
who told you that werewolves will win? no friend, it's not like that.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

The silver hand will kill everyone

4yPA 18.11.21

Wild Rider
Silver Hand has already been killed.

Z
Zhasl 18.11.21

There is no comrade for taste and color, Both have their pros and cons. And to argue who makes no sense, both those and other strong rivals. By the way, Adonchik is most likely cut from the original game (the courier ran up to me and said, in "Russian Language", that I had a letter from Kelma, well, the one who has a museum about the Dwemer ) how many times he played the game, Kelma never sent a letter to me. It does not seem strange to you