3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Draugvat 18.11.21 09:18 pm

Werewolves or Vampires (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

If there was a war between vampires and werewolves, who would win?

Werewolves definitely! Companions rule Skyrim !!
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioTWare 18.11.21

Xelimber
Well, remember the end of Oblivion ... Yes, and sobsno Morrowind can also be considered a file of an evil god.
I don’t think .... they are not only smart, but also arrogant. Even the weakest Daedra considers himself superior to others.
I thought that you also meant the unification of the Daedra, because they will lose by 1.

X
Xelimber 18.11.21

BioTWare
And Exactly! Damn Sclerosis)))

And I meant it!
But at first I said that the lower Daedra are more or less united (Well, they attack at least not one by one in Skyrim)

And what about the Lords, if they start to kill them, then the fear will immediately force them to kill arrogance in themselves and unite)

B
BioTWare 18.11.21

Xelimber
Quests of the Daedra, rather the fulfillment of their whim than some kind of coordinated action ... moreover, some squares, just show the disagreement between the Daedra. Molag Bal and Boethiah (if I am not mistaken), for example.
It’s somehow difficult for me to judge this, because I don’t know their joint actions ... Unless they divided the soul of Jigal into 2 parts, only here the "BUT" is that it is a Daedra, but they are still afraid of their relatives.

E
Ease 18.11.21

For the humanoids!)
Although in the first playthrough I was still a werewolf. And vampires somehow don't attract me.

o
organ hunter 18.11.21

but here it depends on what kind of vampires, if those who suck life in vain and beat with blades in light armor, then naturally they have no chance ... and if the vampire lords (like Harkon) then I think the outcome of the war would not be so predictable

N
Nighthawkreal 18.11.21

By the way, is Serana a vampire lord?

X
Xelimber 18.11.21

NightHawkreal
No! This is the embalmed Draugr!

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

one werewolf can take out several dozen vampires at a time ... and do not forget that werewolves are predators, very skillful hunters, fast, strong, ferocious, I play for them myself ... by the way, in Whiterun I have only 2 werewolves left .. me and Eila .... I healed the rest of my comrades ... and I cleaned out huge locations with hostile NPCs in one and I don't meet any resistance ... and thanks to eating corpses, you don't have to worry that you will become a human again at an unfortunate moment ... I play the master without cheats ... (of course it would be great if you could turn into a werewolf more than once a day but whenever you want).

N
Nighthawkreal 18.11.21

Xelimber
Well preserved :)

And I clean the dungeons with a dagger and stealth - not an argument.

X
Xelimber 18.11.21

white_wolf45 Hircine's
ring to help, friend!
NightHawkreal
It was a joke!

o
odaving999 18.11.21

people I have a bug with the vampire lord! After every transformation, my face tattoo disappears (who ever had this?

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

LORD-VAMPIRE <this is not a bug) this is regeneration)))) everything is foreign on the face) in your case it is a tattoo) disappears))))

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

Xelimber
ring of Khersin does not allow you to turn into a werewolf when you want it, with him transformations are not arbitrary

o
odaving999 18.11.21

white_wolf45
I seem to be able to turn with a hircine ring at any time))) in truth, my Persian. hybrid!

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

LORD-VAMPIRE
but I don't have it .... when the ring wanted then and transformed .... several times because of this I almost ruined the passage of several interesting squares ... I got tired of it and I leaked the ring to the owner ....

o
odaving999 18.11.21

white_wolf45
you damn it! you just didn't complete hircine's quest to kill the werewolf! if you save the life of the werewolf, the curse is removed from the ring and after that you throw from the talents the ability (hircine's ring) and you can transform as much as you want))) and you don’t lose control over the transformation)))

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

LORD-VAMPIRE is clear
... well, I didn't know .... well, and figs with him) I'll just take a note for the future))) thank you)

... ... ... 18.11.21

The side on which Dovahkiin infa would fight 100% would win. The bucket confirms. [2]

o
odaving999 18.11.21

white_wolf45
but not at all))

w
white_wolf45 18.11.21

LORD-VAMPIRE
)))