3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Where did the ghouls arrive? (Fallout: New Vegas)

Where did the ghouls from the quest Let's fly to the REPCONN test site flew? Bright flooded about some sacred distance, but this is an allegory.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 18.11.21

Misha Cherik
It seems to be on the moon, I don't remember exactly, there, as the quest progresses, accurate information is given

v
vitalik7903 18.11.21

Misha
Cherik never found Vegas in the wastelands

A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Crashed. And if he messed with the terminal, helping them - it is unknown.

C
Caesars 18.11.21

Anyway, they flew to where life is better than in the wasteland. The saddest thing is that I could not get to the launch shaft, even removing almost all the invisible walls (

C
CEMENTATOR 18.11.21

Misha Cherik
If you have a sufficiently high persuasion skill, then when talking with the characters, you can hear the whole story in full. These ghouls were going to fly to the moon, which is full of radiation, but by the type of business there are no enemies. Although there is no food and no air. In short, complete insanity.
It was a long time ago, so I don’t remember exactly, but they beat there hard, it’s a fact.

M
Melshlemming 18.11.21

Misha Cherik
Unfortunately, the fate of the future remains unknown. At least one of the missiles did not reach for sure, since it touched the dome and deviated. But if during the quest nothing is done, then on the radio you can hear that the rockets crashed in the desert.

l
legusor 18.11.21

if successful, the ghouls should fly to the moon.

C
Cold light 18.11.21

They really were going to the moon, but something tells me that they did not fly, because at certain endings they return and help evacuate Novak. I’m not sure if they would have made it back to the moon:

Although Novak was a minor target for the Legion, many people died defending the city. In the weeks that followed, several of Bright's companions returned to Novak and helped rebuild its defenses, securing the city's independence from the NCR.
Conditions: The quest "Let's fly" is completed (the missiles are safely launched), the game is completed by any quest, except for "I came, I saw, I won."
The second option, when ghouls help:
During the Legion's attack on Novak, Bright's companions, returning from their long pilgrimage, helped evacuate the city. Although Novak eventually fell to the Legion, most of its inhabitants managed to escape unharmed.
Conditions: The quest "Let's fly" is completed (the missiles are safely launched), the game is completed with the quest "I came, I saw, I won."

A
Aenmutus 18.11.21

Guys, you already read the wiki. Either they say on the radio that they crashed in the desert, or, if you mess with the terminal, they fly away a little closer to their target, maybe they fly, xs.