3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad boy 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Error \ "The video driver has stopped responding and has been recovered \" (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I start the game and after a couple of seconds an error pops up (Error "The video driver stopped responding and was restored")
Does anyone know how to solve this problem. The last drivers are standing. Vidyaha 780 ti
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

Bad Boy
361.75?

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 18.11.21

Install the driver of an earlier version, it won't help - try to reduce the video card's core frequency, for example, MSI Afterburner can do this.

B
Bad boy 18.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, I tried the previous ones, the same thing!

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

Bad Boy
May have to wait for patches - game just released. At the most cost 361.75 - "testing" on the sly, until I noticed anything strange. But someone on the forum wrote that he also had a bug on this version - he rolled back to the old ones.

C
Cryptor 18.11.21

Bad Boy
Vidyaha has overclocking? Usually this happens due to overclocking.

T
TimKar 18.11.21

Bad Boy
Still very often this error comes out when the video card overheats, check the temperature of the video card.

B
Bad boy 18.11.21

Vidyahu did not drive, tried to lower it, the same thing.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

361.75 buggy, I confirm. Two versions below should be installed, the most stable ones. Nvidia in her repertoire

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
costs me 361.43, the flight on this firewood is normal

E
Economan 18.11.21

I had such nonsense going on when the RAM was from different companies. I changed all the bars to the same ones - the flights stopped. Why the RAM affected the video driver so much is unclear.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Roy jons
Fallout flew to me and to them, I rolled back because of this, but in Lark they are normal, yes

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Yes, everything goes on in the stall of norms, but what is your driver right now?

K
KARTE3 18.11.21

I have the same problem

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Roy jons
359.06 from December 1 which, later versions with Win10 are in terrible conflict

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup,
well, I'm right now, on this driver, I use the pin in the whole game and everything is fine 361.43

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
What is their glitch in your subconscious? stand they work without problems in the stall add the mode if they work fine. What is their glitchiness? even neighing

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Esthetix
The fact that they fail when updating to Vin 10 and crash from the installer Nvidia. At least clean the register though not. You can laugh.

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Eee well, how would I have win 10 pro 64x, on the very first day they were delivered through nv ex. and everything is fine. So I don’t know that they are buggy.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Esthetix
I also have Win10x64 Pro. So so. This is the second version in a row of Nvidia firewood that fails during installation, after that, by the way, the Nvidia control panel also stupidly does not open and the Nvidia driver display service stops and refuses to start. I don't blame Vin 10, I blame the curvature of Nvidia's engineers

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
This is not the fault of the wood, this is the fault of the one killed in the rubbish of the registry, and the half-dead viduha.
This is an old song already. She went to this song from the gtx 200 series when the chips fell off en masse, the viduha works fine, but when you put new firewood, you have the chip diagnostics at this moment your chip fails and naturally the firewood does not detect the chip and the firewood emergency mode is set. That is, the viduha will work and you can even play games, but there will be no control through the driver. For the sake of fun, find a live card from NV from any friend and put it in your computer and you will be surprised that the problem will go away. You just have misconceptions about the crookedness of the firewood read on the Internet from haters or imbeciles who, further than their sofa, do not know anything from what the Drava can develop.