3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad boy 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Error \ "The video driver has stopped responding and has been recovered \" (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I start the game and after a couple of seconds an error pops up (Error "The video driver stopped responding and was restored")
Does anyone know how to solve this problem. The last drivers are standing. Vidyaha 780 ti
49 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Esthetix
What a half-dead vidyuha? What is the killed registry? Vidyuhu bought gtx960 in November 2014, there was no such problem on Vin7. On wines 10, only the 359.06 version is installed normally clean from scratch. Later versions even on a clean Windows crash

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
What are you saying. Put another VK you will be surprised.
If it’s already gone that you still think that there’s supposedly a jamb of firewood, you take it and remove it in a clean firewood, restart your computer, put new firewood, and what next?
A new VK, even at 1 year old, is no longer new, the viduha already from the store could be problematic for the chip.
If you do not understand this, then read a lot where there are topics on such things. There are even programs for checking the integrity of the chip.

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Esthetix
I put new firewood in a clean one, installation is in progress, then bam, installation failed. Damn well, wrong, gtx960 in November 2015 wanted to say this is a new vidyuha, this is the current series, how could it be outdated and what does it have to do with it?

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

Esthetix Throw
off the link to the program to check the integrity of the chip

E
Esthetix 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I will not throw a link as they are in bulk in any search engine. Choose any. On overs there is a separate topic there and downloaded even when 295gtx was with the second chip rolled off by half.
If you are straight clean and firewood is not put, this is not a problem of firewood, but of equipment or systems, as I said, a jamb with the registry. Windows 10 is new there of its own problems in bulk. No need to compare Windows7 at the end of life it was very stable, even for more than now 8 will be.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 18.11.21

Bard Buttercup's chip is simply not verified by the program, and such a problem is extremely extremely and, once again, extremely rare. Here, if the card worked before, then option one, if they tried to overclock it, they could "set fire" a pebble ... but in general, go to any computer store and let Windows install normally for you with all the firewood and 99% of the problem will go away ...

A

and yes, if you upgraded to 10 from windows 7 and after that did not do a clean installation from scratch, then due to errors in the registry that migrated from the previous operating system, there may also be not such glitches ...

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko The
pebble is not scorched, I keep track of the pace constantly, both in idle time and in load, vin10 is installed from scratch to clean and not by updating

A

hmm well then the second question, and you put the driver on top of the old one or purely?

A

I always install it on a clean one .... I'll try to install it from the old to the new one by updating ... just brought the computer for cleaning ...

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko
On a clean installation with a clean installation, after cleaning the remnants of the old driver with the DD Uninstaller utility

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko
I think I can try to download the driver from the Asus website and not from Nvidia, I don’t have a reference Asus Strix

A

on a clean one, this driver has already been installed 5 times in 3 days ... there were no problems, now I will try to update through Shadopley

A

too, everything was installed without any problems ...

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko
Or maybe such nonsense due to the fact that Nvidia Experience is not installed? Although I tried it through it once, the same problem

A

the GTX950 card is as similar as possible to the 960 .... so the problem is still apparently in Windows ...
and this question: Do you install the program from the original image or build it from the Internet?

A

it shouldn't be at all ... although I would put it ... the program is worthwhile if used correctly ...

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko
Or because of the Win10 settings? maybe something is blocking the installation, maybe something needs to be turned off?

B
Bard Buttercup 18.11.21

andrey chervonenko
The original image from the Microsoft website with official activation