3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 18.11.21 09:46 pm

aliexpress Vs Ebay

I ordered myself on aliexpress
1) A cheap Chinese tablet
2) 3 Silk ties.
The amount turned out to be so-so, now I'm waiting for an order. told one friend, he laughed at me and advised me to look at the prices on Ebay. I looked and was very surprised, Ebay is cheaper than Chinese aliexpress.
What do you think is better than ebay or aliexpreess?
What do you usually order from such sites?
Does it make you afraid to buy things this way?
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Fry 18.11.21

I buy it myself only through friends flying to Thailand, or myself.

N
No more drugs 18.11.21

I prefer to buy the devices themselves in my city, because the guarantee, marriage, etc. But for the first time I decided to order covers, films and other shnyazhki on aliexpress. I ordered several covers for the phone and tablet. I've been waiting for a month ... I thought they would come faster

50GB 18.11.21

Cheap goods on ebay are sold by the same Chinese as on Ali (they have shops here and there). Dropshipping from China is also very common on ebay. Recently, I have been using Ali more. On ebay I buy things that, for example, cannot be found anywhere except in the USA.

F
Francis I 18.11.21

50GB
It looks like, but the things that the same Chinese sell are cheaper on ebay ...

50GB 18.11.21

Partly yes, but the difference is not big enough to think about it. In terms of buying a phone or tablet, I monitor the action on uberdial.ru

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Ebay, ebay, ebay .... - and then buy!
All the same, what bad brains and thoughts I have. Well, I can’t resist, even burst!

A
Aarvinok 18.11.21

go shake the old days ... mb will feel better

R
RicoChico 18.11.21

Hopefully before buying a tablet, have you looked at reviews on it on youtube?

50GB 18.11.21

Sandrabu
As a rule, in China, all popular models are already Russified, another thing is what you need to take at least according to the reviews of those who have already used this miracle.

As for intermediaries, there is such a wonderful forum sinokom.ru, where you can find just a wagon of information on trade with China.

50GB 18.11.21

Sandrabu
I do not consider copies at all as a species, I am talking about Chinese brands such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Zopo, THL and others, they have very decent models. Menus don't look like that because there are custom firmwares, they are not for everybody, yes.

A
Aarvinok 18.11.21

I hate everything Chinese. except maybe bruce lee and jackie chan norm

50GB 18.11.21

Pilat.
You may not like everything Chinese, but it is everywhere

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

Pilat.
go shake the old ...
my old man doesn't like being shaken ...

R
Rgavii 18.11.21

As for the iPhone, it all depends on the manufacturer.
Buying the original, you pay more than 50% of the price not for the product itself, but for the brand.
Buying a cheap Chinese one, you don't even pay for the quality, that's why it was made anyhow, and the acus is the cheapest and everything else d.
It is worth taking a copy, but only a high-quality one. It will cost like half of the original, but everything will be up to par.
Here is an article with a review, a comparison of Chinese and original iPhones:
http://css-zona.ru/news/stoit_li_pokupat_kitajskie_iphone/2014-08-17-401

R
Ripper man 18.11.21

ebay as I understand this is a used junk store?

50GB 18.11.21

Ripper Man
Optional, there is both used and new, you can participate in the auction, or you can buy immediately. Quite convenient. The only "minus" not all sellers deliver to Russia, but this is not a problem if you really need it.

R
Rgavii 18.11.21

Sandrabu
and a reference where such happiness, throw pzht?
I can't give a reference, here you have to look yourself.
If the thing is of high quality, then this is generally immediately obvious. In terms of build quality and materials, quality in terms of quality, smoothness and adequacy of the operating system. G. - also immediately visible, poke him for a couple of minutes and you yourself will understand.

F
Francis I 18.11.21

I ordered a cover in Aliexpress, came faster than from Sotmarketa and at the same time just awesome. Perfect fit, no stink etc. I'm waiting for the ties right now

W
WarlokIII 18.11.21

I ordered a phone for Ali last week, I'm waiting ...

n
northern alcoholic 18.11.21

Of course, I don’t order anything on the Internet, but aliexpress has bothered to pop up.