3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Spore 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Skill Mastering Rewards (Level 10) (The Sims 3)

For mastering any skill, a certificate confirming this comes by mail and which can be hung on the wall, but that's not all. For example, for mastering the skill of gardening in an inverter, the fruit of life appears.
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diabolika 18.11.21

Also, these certificates are inherited if you leave them in your luggage, and in difficult financial times they can be sold)

J
Justfil 18.11.21

Please -
Cooking, you can learn the recipe for ambrosia, which prolongs life.
Mechanics, construction is cheaper .. eg walls.
Writing, you can write masterpieces, these are very long and lucrative works.
Fishing gives you the opportunity to find out what to fish for death.
Charm, xs seems to make it possible to somehow cool romantically greet people.
Drawing kind of makes it possible to draw stylized pictures.

D
Diabolika 18.11.21

if I understood the principle correctly, the selling price of certificates is different for age groups. adult - 600, young - 900, teenager - 1000

D
Dr. Spore 18.11.21

No. Upon receipt, they all cost differently depending on the difficulty of the skill, and then their price decreases to 600, but I don’t care, I don’t sell them.

V
Vladir 18.11.21

I don’t sell either. I arranged an exposition on the wall)) Although with such a pace I won't have enough walls in the whole house for certificates ...

As for the charm. Roofing felts are a bonus for level 10, roofing felts just at the highest level (not only 10), roofing felts for special awards, but my Persian, when meeting complete strangers, immediately writes them to friends. Just shook his hand, already friends.

And thanks for the ambrosia. And then I bought the recipe, I thought I’ll learn it somehow. And better right now, otherwise the Persian in two weeks will become an old bastard.

J
Justfil 18.11.21

Vladir while gnaw at the fruits of life .. enough to hold out until he learns

S
Sylar54 18.11.21

Vladimir
Look on the right next to the charm there is a menu, enter it and you will be shown your bonuses below

G
Grand theft aero 18.11.21

For charm, they give a bonus-irresistible greetings to acquaintances. Greetings and the sex of the relationship of the sim is given.

d
dzhigitka 18.11.21

How do you place glasses side by side? I succeeded in the second sims, but now - there is a wall and glass is not placed next to it (

J
Justfil 18.11.21

everything is put, now the step of any object is 2 times less simple, practice it))

F
Fine young casual 18.11.21

In the field of sports, the bonus is supposed to be that the sim will get tired less! And the opportunity not to sweat!

J
Justfil 18.11.21

it's in the skill, not the athlete. do not confuse

V
Vovan Helsing 18.11.21

About the profession of a Scientist, then at level 10 (Mad Scientist), as you already know, you can do experiments on objects, give useful properties, but when, as ... you can give a pass, it's as lucky, but the experiment can always be canceled and done again.
If you do not leave work, then when you gain a high scale on the next promotion, then you will be given the task "Defeat Doctor Evil" I don’t know
with money, but for the victory for the second "Evil", I got 8,000 off, which is not bad.
+ if the scale is typed almost full, then they give an increase to the salary, as I understood this for any profession)))

_
_Don_ 18.11.21

ATP for a consultation :)

J
Justfil 18.11.21

ugums, with any profession at level 10, when the success scale is filled, it is reset to zero, and the salary increases. so you can screw up a soooo salary .. what else

V
VEL-KILLER 18.11.21

for logic, you can teach people your skills =)

D
Demii 18.11.21

for the cooking profession, they give a refrigerator, looking into which the sim rejoices for two hours)))

O
OverHunter 18.11.21

And this refrigerator can be sold for more than 5 thousand

D
Demii 18.11.21

Assassinvlad, why sell it, it's not on sale, so let it be)))

s
sh0ck_ed 18.11.21

Food does not spoil in these refrigerators, cool thing.