3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Spore 18.11.21 09:46 pm

Skill Mastering Rewards (Level 10) (The Sims 3)

For mastering any skill, a certificate confirming this comes by mail and which can be hung on the wall, but that's not all. For example, for mastering the skill of gardening in an inverter, the fruit of life appears.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
May12 18.11.21

Very cool stuff

s
sh0ck_ed 18.11.21

What do they give for a policeman?

V
Vishnja 18.11.21

Oh, my sim is a military man and has risen to the rank of astronaut, his salary is periodically raised, but I have not seen any prize. Are the military given prizes?

D
DiLouk 18.11.21

What’s it, now mine has become the Ruler of the Whole World - but there’s no reward !! Moreover - he has a boss !!!

N
Nastena87 18.11.21

I also have a SIM card the ruler of the world ... but she has no bosses, she is her own boss, when I want to go to work, when I don’t want to, I don’t go, but skills fall)

V
Vishnja 18.11.21

SHOCK [ed] For a policeman, it seems, they give a car

D
Diabolika 18.11.21

yes, they give a police car.
If I am not mistaken, then in a musician's career they give a stereo system (which, however, can be bought like that).
But in a criminal one I did not notice anything like that, although there were thieves and villains.

L
Laina-chan 18.11.21

I reached level 10 in gardening and they did not give me the fruit ... I was already tortured to look for it around the city, even with a collector's assistant ...

D
Demii 18.11.21

Katerina Smail, you need to grow plants to an excellent * level, the chef gives the fruits, first he gives the task, and when you complete it, he gives you the fruits of the miracle of the plant, and the tasks are, for example, grow 10 magnificent vegetables, etc., then he gives you eggs , cutlets, etc., and you grow them, and only then gives you a miracle seeds ... and level 10 is not much ..
there is a badge next to the skill (small magazine), click on it and see how much your sim has grown.
http://forums.playground.ru/sims_3/561294/
http://forums.playground.ru/sims_3/568195/

S
Shadow 18.11.21

no seeds of life can be found and without a task they are usually listed as unknown I transplanted 5 pieces until I found a bush of life now I have somewhere 190 fruits of life and 30 pieces of death fish since I placed it in my pond

D
Demii 18.11.21

ShadowEternity, asks not about the fruits of life, but about the miracle seeds, a miracle plant, this is such a plant, if you feed it with fish, then a fish will grow, if you feed it with a lamp, then a lamp will grow = 0),
and the fruits of life, of course, can only be found (seeds) I've found them and they were listed as special *, and the money tree, also special * seeds ..

L
Laina-chan 18.11.21

I asked just about the fruits of life, but I no longer worry. installed the mod, now in my store there are all types of fish, vegetables and fruits .. here on pg downloaded

D
Demii 18.11.21

Katerina Smail, look here, there are a lot of interesting things =)
http://forums.playground.ru/sims_3/565114/

L
Laina-chan 18.11.21

Not ... I've already installed everything I need, accelerated improvement of items and groceries in the supermarket, I don't need any more mods.
Well, I also shook some clothes and hairstyles

n
nastytwin 18.11.21

They don’t give me anything for reaching 10 levels, they just sent me a certificate by mail and at work reached the victorious end (cook and surgeon) and nothing too! no refrigerator ... nothing. and when I get awards (for the happiness of my whole life), it seems to me that there is no sense from them. needs grow in the same way. and when I acquired a teleport, 75,000 were removed, and the teleport is nowhere to be found. tell me that these are glitches or am I doing something wrong, not looking there ???

O
OverHunter 18.11.21

teleport in family luggage

n
nastytwin 18.11.21

There is no teleport there .... no (((the man bought a mood generator today, I found it, but there is no teleport

D
Demii 18.11.21

nastytwin, well, no, if you bought it (for points), then go into the shopping mode and there is a picture (an open box is drawn) - this is the family's wealth, you have it there.

n
nastytwin 18.11.21

Thank you, I found everything, all the lost things were in the box))

d
deepololo 18.11.21

For example, for mastering the skill of gardening in an inverter, the fruit of life appears. -Hmm ... really?