3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 10.11.19 11:24 pm

Update generation video cards on the 10th 20ую?

Good afternoon. Actually interested to hear people's opinions about upgrading the card, at the moment of 1070.. I think go to 2070 ( from part because рдр2, damn it, and all sorts of cyberpunks on the way and other new games), though in fact my 10s in the PCD at the ultra-high+- in all projects, while for the eyes missing...
But given the sales of the 10s will have +- 25-27K.. Also saw an article that in the early 20 years - in the spring will take a new generation to the 30th.. maybe it makes sense to wait for him? Either wait for it and buy with a good discount 20ку?
Again, do not have any under 30 generation to update percents, mother , RAM...? (at the moment ай7 4790, 16GB DDR3, sort of)
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 10.11.19

SPR1GGAN
As you say, that in games on a full HD monitor, not jitteriness strong difference between full hd and 4K, but in rdr 2, it's just enormous, if you want to play meringue ladders and soap.

B
Besnovatyy 10.11.19

An__ei
An__ei wrote:
Che for a hogwash carry .
The crap you are carrying, I just wondered what the gifted need to be, so that play or work? Let's say you have under your ancient Prots were not less ancient , though excellent in its time, the asus maximus vii formula, and pair drench laths ddr 3 even though on a 3000 MHz and with the overclocking. If you did not take deshmansky 2060 and 2080 are quite decent, so more or less secured and it would be logical to put a graphics card on a motherboard with ddr4 and the CPU there are at least 8700 or 7700. But to push a brand new card on your old motherboard under ddr3 worthless processor five years ago - nonsense!
Well, at least now 9900К. Yuzaniya 2080 with the same processor, in the presence of different motherboard and suitable memory is a pleasure.

v
vitalik76 10.11.19

Ksedom174 wrote:
That is to my percent 2070 can safely take and not steamed?
After the release of the 30 series, 20 from sale immediately disappear. If suddenly 30 people that what you don't like. 20 always buy can. About fit - not suitable, you understand that even installing the most powerful graphics card with your percent nothing happens, it doesn't fall apart and computer to work will not cease. Just the graphics card will not load to the fullest, but the overall level of performance in any case will increase.