3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 10.11.19 11:24 pm

Update generation video cards on the 10th 20ую?

Good afternoon. Actually interested to hear people's opinions about upgrading the card, at the moment of 1070.. I think go to 2070 ( from part because рдр2, damn it, and all sorts of cyberpunks on the way and other new games), though in fact my 10s in the PCD at the ultra-high+- in all projects, while for the eyes missing...
But given the sales of the 10s will have +- 25-27K.. Also saw an article that in the early 20 years - in the spring will take a new generation to the 30th.. maybe it makes sense to wait for him? Either wait for it and buy with a good discount 20ку?
Again, do not have any under 30 generation to update percents, mother , RAM...? (at the moment ай7 4790, 16GB DDR3, sort of)
23 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 10.11.19

sit on your card until the next or buy a replacement b\y 1080ti.
in the current rtx makes no sense, because it is an intermediate video card with a defective graphics chips to fill the pockets of nvidia before the normal vidyahu next year. in the current rtx RT-kernel tensor blocks – all in such quantities that just for show, no real performance. DXR today at the games – it's just the usual shit. I 1080ti will be updated on Nove.

d
dobro4insky 10.11.19

Ksedom174
The output of the 3rd generation kind of moved on 2021...Read on overah....Percent is not enough for 2070 ....in full HD it will smoke...it is Necessary to 2/4K...

v
vitalik76 10.11.19

I now have a map of 1080-I. On 20-th generation go not plan to, because along with the advantages there are great disadvantages in the form of heat and high energy consumption. I think I will take the 30-th generation. These shortcomings are likely correct.
Ksedom174 wrote:
Again, do not have any under 30 generation to update percents, mother , RAM...?
We have to change only in the case if you change the interface connect the graphics card as that is when the graphics card switched from AGP to PCI Express. If the interface does not change, then it does not need to update.

d
dobro4insky 10.11.19

There is an option to wait for the new AMD,they will definitely be in the next.year,then the prices will be back to normal,and while sitting on 1070....

u
uga4aka 10.11.19

Ksedom174
If the extra money and it itches - you can go to by 2070, however for a 15% gain to pay so much money... well, XS, I think is himself.
Personally, I would wait for the new generation consoles(one year like is left), and 21 year took out the video card, or even the whole system updated.
You can simply compare the release date of the consoles with the release dates of the cards and make conclusions.
On the example of GeForce you can see that the 780Ti series, which was released 7 November 2013(PS4 came out in late Nov 2013), now does Soso almost all games even at medium graphics settings. But, the 980 series graphics cards, which was released a year later(18 September 2014), still could play games on medium-high in fullhd with comfortable fps.
Thus buying the 20th and 30th series of graphics cards aimed at long-term prospects is impractical, except for the excess money that you can afford to change the video card and/or the entire system every year or six months.

A
An__ei 10.11.19

Ksedom174
The requirements for rtx 4790 no , but it works , stood 4790k with rtx 2080 all worked moved to 9900К much higher fps in optimized games, but in rdr2 processor and is resting on the graphics card like someone mainit. The rays do not include the fps drops and the picture with them so so.

D
DemonXL1080 10.11.19

By the way I switched from 1080ti on 2080super, satisfied. Performance by 10-15 frames more. Well here above written is correct, if you have money, you will be updated.
PS page on resolution of 2560x1440 on 1080ti at some points it was 50-55 frames with 2080super does not drop below 72, there are under 120-130 frames preset settings ultra.

-
-SK.art- 10.11.19

20-th generation, for me, came out flawed. In the sense that the increase compared to the 10th generation was very small. If the growth from generation to generation has brought about a 40-50% increase, then there is a pathetic 20-25%.
I still intend to sit on their ladies 1080ти and wait 3080ти.. just by the time the remnants of the restriction will sell it to buy this miracle of engineering thought...

B
Besnovatyy 10.11.19

An__ei

An__ei wrote:
stood 4790k with rtx 2080 all worked
Why? Why put a smart card with a processor which is comparable to the ancient dried feces of a Brontosaurus? 2080 was released about a year ago if I'm not mistaken. Junk 4790 5 years ago produced if there is not confusing. The wildest perversion to put a close on the nasty motherboard of the age of dinosaurs :D
An__ei wrote:
switched to 9900К fps
aaaatlichniy thing. Even more than you need for gaming.

K
Kanych 10.11.19

Ksedom174
The current Pascal does not know how to work with low level API (DirectX12, Vulkan) AMD has not yet revealed its top-end graphics card with a fundamentally new architecture of the RDNA with support for ray tracing. Nvidia has long said about its Ampere with 7-nm with the new architecture. It is also not yet clear how to work raytracing from AMD, because the market will adapt to them since PS5 and XBOX runs on their hardware. AMD reveals their cards before the release of the next-gen consoles, and Nvidia is waiting for AMD to release its RDNA graphics card with the rays, so marking time with his PA who still don't know how to work with DX12 and Vulkan. I wonder how they solved this problem themselves, or taught to expect AMD to do something similar. I think to wait for the top-end cards from AMD Radeon will be updated on their card.

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

Sonali was postponed for a year, therefore, is not relevant. Before they will be released 30-e graphics card. Under the old sonali to change the graphics card makes no sense. Moreover, under the DDR, at the moment, 2070 is not enough, you have 2080ti. )
But the video card that they optimize, not going anywhere, you better change your processor. Percent it will remain as it is now, and not dragging DDR you most likely due to percent.

A
An__ei 10.11.19

Possessed
Che for a hogwash carry .

K
Ksedom174 10.11.19

Lodurr
I haven't put DDR 2.. drag the drag the question on what settings with what FPS)

K
Ksedom174 10.11.19

vitalik76
That is to my percent 2070 can safely take and not steamed?

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

Ksedom174
Until you put not know.
It is the most fun now when optimize is not so interesting. ))

K
Ksedom174 10.11.19

Lodurr
Come on 2070 little?) for PCD?)
Percent and the rest iron printhouse to change wouldn't it actually a new PC to buy in the 120K+-
But stupidly 1070 to 2070 or 3070 change easier) To another monitor, you do not want to move.. so if percent luck 20 or 30 while it will be.. (as you write, you're lucky for just...)

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

Ksedom174 wrote:
therefore, if percent lucky
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/ru/ru/ark/products/80806/intel-core-i7-4790-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz.html
Your percents in the trash it's time for five years as. He does not pull the video card since ГТХ900 in minus 30% of performance just because of percent. If you count overall performance of the system, the numbers will be and maybe more. With ГТХ700 this system will work better than any modern graphics cards. Such cases. )

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 10.11.19

Yes, the meaning, three, wait and go. I threes waiting to be 1080 to change. Well
at the same time and the processor change is necessary. Left to decide Intel or AMD.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.11.19

Ksedom174
everything depends on you
if tapes on Grifoni and reducing shadows from ultra to viscous for you the no then buy

personally I don't care about shadows and other second-rate sustainence that during the game, I don't even pay attention ,this suits me and 970 ,slammed all the extra got 60+in any new game ,passed spokoyno and without problems in the pleasure .

the table will run across the kids kotoyre bought 2080ti and will be foaming at the mouth to prove that anything below the slag and 4K is the modern standard, and blah blah blah will be taught how you can get better .

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and 4K is the current standard
Well, actually Yes, it is true 2080ti it need not need a monitor 4K, it is much more dependent than graphics card. Only РДР2 ultra HD, so you can scream all you want. )