3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21 09:56 pm

Life on an ice planet (Dead Space 3)

do you think the planet has a life of its own, besides colonists and necromorphs? maybe some kind of cryoba thread and ice worms? and why is the planet so cold? mb the climate was influenced by something, and millions of years ago there was a jungle?
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Exsus_ 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
If you carefully played the game, the aliens purposefully froze the planet with the help of a special machine.

F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21

_Exsus_
I'm afraid not very carefully - I rarely read text and audio recordings)

_
_Exsus_ 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Yes, it was according to the plot. O_O How could you miss this?

F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21

_Exsus_
I play fast, the game is long)

B
BenziLLLa 18.11.21

Not long at all. It takes 5-6 hours of "sluggish" gameplay. There are a lot of interesting things in this part - it makes sense to open and read files.

B
Brother_Norbert 18.11.21

Well, sort of like it was, considering the battles with the spider and that huge caterpillar.

B
BenziLLLa 18.11.21

Brother_Norbert
These are necromorphs, aren't they?

N
NikolayKiev 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto don't pay attention to them, the trolls have come running, they don't care who they troll. And on account of what happened to the planet there: let's say a person played the English version of the game and does not know English himself, then how can he know what it says in the audio recordings and conversations of the characters? So ignore the trolls.

B
BioGen 18.11.21

At first, the planet was completely covered with water, then a short ice age occurred and off it went, this alien race flew in, populated the planet and further along the plot