3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey_dark_prinz 18.11.21 10:15 pm

Anime must have list

Write to me here pliz, what do you think should be included in the list? Otherwise, I just want to watch anime, but I don't know what to do ...
50 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_Thief 18.11.21

Naruto.

T
Titanus 18.11.21

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note

Evangelion

Claymore

S
Sergey_dark_prinz 18.11.21

Lord_Thief Naruto I saw ...

m
mOPTis 18.11.21

Be sure to watch Elfen Lied (Elven song)
I don't watch anime, but this cartoon killed me)
Just be sure to look beyond the first episode)) (there are only 13 + 1 bonus)

Z
Zabanthenakui 18.11.21

)) Sergey prince
That's right, that he created such a theme)) I myself just recently started watching .. I only watched Death Note completely

S
Sergey_dark_prinz 18.11.21

mOPTis yeah, I can order later as a thread ...
Guf15 eats only red apples. Yeah, I'm a little addicted to Naruto, already on episode 135, and so long ago I saw Spirited Away and Animatrix is ​​all from the anime ...

5ehtiP 18.11.21

[noob post erased]

D
Dairel 18.11.21

all films of Kona Satoshi ..

-
-Zyunya- 18.11.21

Tokyo Godfathers, My Neighbor Totoro, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, GantZ (Better Manga), Azumanga Daioh, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop

D
Dr. Strangelove 18.11.21

I would add all the creativity of Makoto Shinkai (Five centimeters per second, Behind the clouds, Voice of a Distant Star, She and Her Cat). fantasy) .. Well, this is all a full-length movie .. I would add the same "Cowboy Bebop", "Nodame Cantabile" (just a brilliant work, which is only one collection of classics). Trigan, in the end, is my adoration))

All names are basically written in Russian. Guess why and what for.

-
-Zyunya- 18.11.21

* nedogazyvaetstsa *

A
Adahn one 18.11.21

I'd also add Full Metal Panic, Great Teacher Onidzuka and Trigun.

D
Deadroll 18.11.21

I would add Death note and Full Metal Alchemist to the added, but they are already there, so I'll add Bleach and say ... Shaman king (which everyone probably watched too)

G
GunGrAV3 18.11.21

Ghost in the Shell 1,2, Gungrave, Evangelion.

D
Deadroll 18.11.21

Ghost in the shell is boring ... Ganggrave is a cross between Devil mei edge and something else ... well, it's a little boring too, but you can watch (and cry a little) ... and Evangelion has probably already been watched ^ __ ^

M
MANBOY 18.11.21

Ghost in the shell is boring ...
I would say banal - the manga on which he was filmed was published back in the 80s. We already take all the ideas that are there for granted .. It remains to enjoy the quality of the characters and the production. On the other hand, in the TV series and in the third movie, LG took a different path - there is a lot of politics, albeit metaphorically, but quite modern, and it also plays up global problems, and not just internal Japanese ones.
Ganggrave is straight Daddy father in Japanese is a strong story .. but those blue corpses with mouse wings on their shoulders! I can only say that the anime clichés really ruined everything this time - this script deserved better execution. True, if you consider that this is an anime based on the game, then it's almost a masterpiece.
Evangelion, IMHO, I can say, looking at the rest of Gainax's works, was born so deep in them purely by accident, but this is undoubtedly a classic and, accordingly, a must have, like, for example, Miyazaki's works.

P
Petka Chekhov 18.11.21

Everything that flew out of Miyazaki's head .....

E
Engell 18.11.21

Azumanga and Laguna)

M
Mumby 18.11.21

> Evangelion, IMHO, I can say, looking at the rest of the work of Gainax, they were born so deep purely by accident.

No, this accident is called Hideaki Anno. If he had not participated in the work on Eve, then the big question is - she would have turned out the way she did. After all, the image of Shinji is his handiwork. And without it, NGE would definitely be different. I read somewhere that he wrote it off from himself when he was depressed.

> Ghost in the shell is boring ...

I agree if we talked about a TV series. A very simple plot without any twists was placed in as many as 26 episodes and two seasons. Examined, to be honest, through force.

> but those blue corpses with mouse wings on their shoulders!

Well, by the way, a game with a good budget could also become the "Godfather". Mad House just paid a lot more attention (half of the series count) to the plot, while in the game the past is talked about in passing or shown with CG puppet videos.

> Full Metal Alchemist

By the way, the Bones are doing a sequel, right? Nobody knows when it should come out?

M
MANBOY 18.11.21

No, this accident is called Hideaki Anno.
Well, yes, people do accidents, but nevertheless, looking at the list of his works, I will not give up my opinion.

I agree if we talked about a TV series. A very simple plot without any twists was placed in as many as 26 episodes and two seasons.
I don’t know, but I liked it - even though there are not so many connections with Masamune's manga, but the series is quite relevant for our time.

"Mad House" just paid much more attention (half of the series count) to the plot.
Paid attention - keywords. How did such a wonderful series come out of such a mediocre game at Maddom, and such garbage from such a well-developed DMC? ..