3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey_dark_prinz 18.11.21 10:15 pm

Anime must have list

Write to me here pliz, what do you think should be included in the list? Otherwise, I just want to watch anime, but I don't know what to do ...
50 Comments
Sort by:
b
baedd pibau 18.11.21

Jin Roh (Werewolves)

5ehtiP 18.11.21

By the way, like the Bones are doing a sequel, right? Nobody knows when it should come out?
WHATAAA!?!? Seriously!?

M
MANBOY 18.11.21

Seriously, seriously ...)))
"The broadcast of the new series will tentatively begin in April 2009, on Sundays. It is assumed that the new anime will be a remake, following the manga line more precisely, since the ending in the previous series was clear, which is not made it possible to continue the storyline. Whether the manga will be filmed, starting with the first volume, is not yet known. "

D
Deadroll 18.11.21

It was reported that today the Japanese animation studio BONES has approved the production of a new anime - the second Fullmetal Alchemist television series, a sequel to the popular franchise. Rumors have been circulating about the possible appearance of a new television series for several months. Passions flared up especially when a document from the bowels of BONES became public, in which the animator of the first series, Yasuhiro Iriya, was named as the director of the new project. Following this, BONES President Masahiko Minami made a public denial. More precisely, he disavowed the published document, but confirmed that there is a desire to film the sequel to Fullmetal Alchemist and another popular TV series Darker than BLACK. “Nothing is known yet, but we would not mind doing it. Like the original science fiction series, both projects were extremely entertaining. The potential of these stories has not yet been exhausted. " It seems that the BONES decided to make a sequel - for now, only about the further adventures of the Elric brothers. Considering how popular the franchise was, there is nothing strange about this decision. Moreover, after the "Conquest of Shambhala" there are still many "tails" left ...

S
Slavone 18.11.21

yesterday sat down to watch Bkrserk ... watched everything continuously ... one of the best anime that I watched!

N
Nikolas Dreik 18.11.21

All the works of Miyazaki and Shinkaya Makoto, and from TV - Alchemist, Black Lagoon, Eureka 7, TRP and, for example, Lucky Star)

-
-Sheva- 18.11.21

Evangelion, Naruto, Death note - you must watch them.

R
Revan the witcher 18.11.21

Death Note, Hellsing - the unequivocal Must Have!

K
Kaede 18.11.21

Anyone who loves comedy should watch: Hitohira. Shuffle!

V
Venlas 18.11.21

See Shaman King

r
rock music 18.11.21

lovely complex is a good comedy .. the first couple of episodes just didn't get out from under the table, towards the end it was already boring ..

_
____anigirl____ 18.11.21

Loveless ^^ CoDe Geass ,,,,,

-
-Orange-kun- 18.11.21

More must-have things:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
FLCL
Clannad
Serial Experiments Lain

Everything else seems to have already been named ...

S
Skaary 18.11.21

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - both seasons, great anime!

d
devress 18.11.21

look at the world art, there are lists of anime with ratings

-
-Orange-kun- 18.11.21

at http://myanimelist.net/ listings by ratings are better

V
Valk1r 18.11.21

Here are the top 10!
School Days
Elfen Lied
When Cicadas Cry
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Clannad
Bokura ga Ita
Furi Kuri
Ef
Hell Girl
Ghost In the Shell

and all the works of Makoto Shinkai are over

F
Feangren 18.11.21

IMHO ... Blame, Slayers, Weiss Kreutz (NOT gluchen), FMA, Seven guises of Yamato Nadesiko, Lane, Gits, Di (NOT bloodlust), Hellsing, Wolfs Rain.

D
Dairel 18.11.21

IMHO ... Blame
???? are you talking about manga?

F
Feangren 18.11.21

The animation is also decent, albeit specific.