3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixel_Egor 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Downgrade in innovation (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I won 4 rinks and lost one. Guess what? I HAVE BEEN DOWN! Oh my God, how I got bombed. What is this nonsense? This was not the case before, is this normal?

28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 18.11.21

Pixel_Egor

S
Syndicate 2016 18.11.21

You Just Don't Pray When Pressed To Accept

R
R_D_V 18.11.21

Now this is normal, for a long time, by the way, I wanted to merge the title and play relaxed

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 18.11.21

R_D_V
is the same garbage)) Was a Kalash, merged up to 3 stars for 2 (!!!) skating rinks, now I get high

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

I was given two kalash, and then 1 kalash, 4 stars, 3 stars will soon be a silver. They need to come up with a new title with painted claws of cancer. I think they are lowering me on this so slowly that they have not yet drawn the claws.

P
Pixel_Egor 18.11.21

Fuuuuh, I thought I was such a cancer.

-
-SlashuuR- 18.11.21

The downgrade is not yet as bad as the influx of cheats from the sale. I went to DM, the entire top of 6 people without avatars with 1-2 levels. I went to a public place, where the boys jumped up with the scout and killed everyone in the head. VAC is the best anti-cheat in the world.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 18.11.21

-SR-
Wack can only ban esports players .
UPD: I am already a silver, I was a golden eagle -_-
This is not a joke

V
VikJorel 18.11.21

From big old to 1 Kalash merged (((

S
SOLEKMLG 18.11.21

V-So Volvo, G-Gaben, or how the new rank system works.
What nonsense? won the 6th rink? -Zero reaction,
and then I drain the rink after 6 wines , and then bang right away, lowering
What is this nonsense? just wild delirium, who else was demoted? : Z

U
Ubisoft quality mark 18.11.21

Vlad Ninashov
Hmm ... You won several rinks and weren't demoted? STRANGE ...

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

dude, they downgraded me from bigstar to four stars, gabe got "balance"

S
SOLEKMLG 18.11.21

Go__Home
me with 2 Kalash to 4 stars: D But now I can stand the vagabonds in solo, B-balance: D

P
Pixel_Egor 18.11.21

Me from 4 stars to the first.

M
Mr. Windows 18.11.21

I didn’t even play, but I was demoted anyway

N
Negih 18.11.21

Vlad Ninashov
Go__Home
Pixel_Egor
It started ... We just returned the previous calculation of ranks, which was before the summer. Before the summer, the set of ranks was simplified and all the "bums" became supreme. Now we put everything back and recalculated the ranks. So you get REALLY your rank. I was also downgraded, otherwise after 4 months on the global I decided that it was impossible to drain the rank. But now they returned the previous calculation and now the guys come across the norms, and not what it was ...

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

Negih
now played on a koble and against me there were guys with the titles of 4 stars, 2 Kalash, Kalash with wreaths, the bigstar
balance went crazy, before at least with about the same titles he played like mine, but right now there is some kind of chaos

N
Negih 18.11.21

Go__Home 0_about
normal balance.
Considering that these are neighboring ranks and 50% of the players have them, then the balance is normal.
It has always been this way (and BEFORE it was 4 months ago?), There were a lot of players and everyone had different ranks. The last 6 months, the ranks have become stable, so I came across at least with about the same titles I played like mine. A year ago and earlier, there were always ranks with a spread of 4 neighboring ones, so this is normal

S
SOLEKMLG 18.11.21

Negih
Are you talking about balance? I swallowed, and throws 2 bodies without rank and 3 stars to me, as a result, we take the cheek as soon as we can

N
Negih 18.11.21

Vlad Ninashov
Fix was released just a week ago. Not everyone got their OWN ranks yet. Regarding bodies without ranks, I personally saw a friend enter the lobby without a rank (only yesterday it was a global) and after 1 skating rinks they kick him to the top. Valve is balancing the ranks, so there will be such a mess for 1-2 weeks.
PS. And judging from personal experience that the Silver, that the BigStars are one level, only the latter like to shout about their rank in public.