3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romper777 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Update GTA Online 01/28/2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

There is now some update in the incentive, it weighs 450.6 MB! Who knows what's new there?
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

Romper777
Added a new " Drop Zone" mode, and 2 vehicles in Benny orginal - Karin Sultan and Bravado Banshee. They can be tuned for racing cars

T
TVOI_bATIA 18.11.21

added nothing

A
Andrey Khlopin 18.11.21

there tuning 2 cars, banshee, sultan, this is how the sultan tunes http://gtapc.premyslkarbula.cz/img/339e2ad3c0d602dbad138402e9eb349d.jpeg

R
Rook500 18.11.21

http: // rockstar game.ru/ news / news-gtaonline / novoe-obnovlenie-dlya-gta-online-versii-1-16 /

v
vatsonification 18.11.21

Today I rummaged on the social site. Club, has discovered two new cars in the supercars section: Bravado Banshee 900R and Karin Sultan RS marked "January 2016 Update". It seems that Rockstar did not say anything about adding these cars. Does anyone know something about this?
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/vehicles/gtaonline/super

Spoiler

Spoiler

R
Rook500 18.11.21

http: // rockstar game.ru / news / news-gtaonline / novoe-obnovlenie-dlya-gta-online-versii-1-16 /

S
Sprintin 18.11.21

And in what place did you add it? empty on the sites (

just write that these cars are tuned in low rides!

v
vatsonification 18.11.21

Sprintin
Benny's Site (Lowriders Garage)

I
Ilya950 18.11.21

Hell ... this update is awesome for NFS lovers! I sat for an hour tuning the Sultan ... bumpers, hoods, dviglo ... it just caused Underground 2 nostalgia) It's a pity that only 2 cars were added ...

D
Dmitry16994 18.11.21

Hello everyone, gta has been updated today, what kind of update? On pg, there is nothing about updates.

D
D4emon712 18.11.21

Dmitry16994
A new update of version 1.16 has been released for GTA Online. Benny expands his business. Bennysoriginalmotorworks.com has launched two new sports cars - Karin Sultan and Bravado Banshee. In Benny's garage, you can transform them into real racing cars - Karin Sultan RS (Price GTA $ 12,000) and Bravado Banshee 900R (Price - 105,000 GTA $). The update also includes a new confrontation called the "Drop Zone", new clothes and tattoos. The size of the update for the PS4 version is - 688 mb, the Steam version including patch 1.0.617.1 is - 450 mb

ps I didn't look at the clothes and tattoos, but most likely they are on on February 14

d
dollar29 18.11.21

Andrey Khlopin
terrible bad taste

_
_DooM_ 18.11.21

Have you added a drop in FPS, or is it just me?

D
Dmitry16994 18.11.21

D4emon712
Thank you.

n
nonakukifu 18.11.21

yes, I didn't find any clothes, only a car.

_DooM_
Added FPS drawdown , or does it just seem to me?
I have no changes, as well as after any recent update ..

Steam version including patch 1.0.617.1 is - 450 mb

disk version has been updated by 512 mb.

v
victorzh 18.11.21

D4emon712
DeLaKoren

No new clothes.

PS The Sultan cost 900 kopecks. Almost everything is the most expensive, plus 100% armor, minus coloring (I don't like this parrot). Quite tolerable, I thought it would be more expensive. I'm curious - at least someone tamped Banshee? :)

_DooM_ FPS
subsidence is an old feature, it was added with the last update. Now I try not to travel outside the city unnecessarily in wet weather, because like grass with fog - so frame by frame.

n
nonakukifu 18.11.21

victorzh
I dimmed , and what interests?

v
victorzh 18.11.21

DeLaKoren
Yes, as usual - it's interesting to watch live. With my finances, I could only choose one of the two - and I chose the Sultan. But this does not mean that Banshee is not interesting :) It will be necessary to cross online.

By the way, I miscalculated in the post above. Not 900k, but 1.4 million. The Sultan came out.

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

victorzh
I did not go into the game, but here I wanted to play with the update. The character began to run too vigorously, or did it seem to me after a long break? At a fresh glance, the game seemed to go faster, but when it exploded on the Hydra on the building, it lagged a little.

v
victorzh 18.11.21

nat.mih
It has been pestering for a long time already, unfortunately. There is such a thought (I hope I'm wrong) that after the refusal to support PS3, Rockstar will survive people with low- and middle-level views. I started playing on the GTX650Ti and the game ran pretty well (not ultras, of course). Then I changed the card to GTX760 and played the ultras for almost half a year - smoothly and smoothly, with blackjack and textures. Now, after the latest updates, the game began to jerk even where there were no lags on my old card.
Persian seems to run the same way as before - not bad without armor, not very good in heavy armor :) I think they just lost the habit if they haven't been in the game for a long time.