3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romper777 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Update GTA Online 01/28/2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

There is now some update in the incentive, it weighs 450.6 MB! Who knows what's new there?
26 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 18.11.21

victorzh
The same comrade = (Previously, the game ran stably at 60fps, but after recent patches it began to sag ....... R * what have you done = (

_
_DooM_ 18.11.21

Well, since nothing has changed, then I will sin on the increased concentration of sultans with one-of-a-kind coloring in one session.

v
vatsonification 18.11.21

Anything known about the update online event?
Networking event:
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52564/gta-online-event-weekend-double-gta-in-all-adversary-modes

G
Gta story 18.11.21

hello. I was not online for a very long time, but then I saw a topic about a new update. 450.6 MB? just started the steam version, steam started, as it usually happens to perform step 1, and ... that's all. in a couple of seconds, it loaded online, messages popped up that it was possible to buy and upgrade new cars from benny. a new parachute mode has become available. Steam did not download ANYTHING. because when he shakes something there, I see it, and the game will not start until the entire update is downloaded. and for some reason he became English. what ..? how can it be?
PS
that's what it means not to play GTA for a long time. I go to the door and press E. I go to the car I press E. I

started the disk GTA, it downloaded 166 MB,

but after 166 MB were downloaded, it started downloading another 512 MB.

g
ghost14136 18.11.21

and my Persian changed his clothes himself and the cars disappeared, the renewal class and also the skills disappeared

d
deeeeeeeees 18.11.21

I would have done a storyline dls as soon as possible, otherwise these online additions have already been worn out with 2-3 cars and a couple of tasks ...