3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 10.11.19 11:25 pm

The solution to the game crashes (Need for Speed: Heat)

Hi all. I, like many others, faced with the problem of crashes to the desktop. I twisted graphics settings from minimum to ultra - did not help. I measured the temperature at overheating - all fine. Download of GP in the game does not exceed 80%, CPU usage less than 40%. But flew anyway.
Latest drivers, game is on SSD (not with Windows, but on a separate SSD). Iron is a more than fit recommended.

Previously, the game crashes exactly every hour. But I managed to overcome the departures.
And so, that's what I did. Don't know if you can help, but...
1. In NVIDIA Experients, I first optimized the game automatically (experients, as always put ultra minimal salary O_o I'm crap with it ^_^). Then I chose the manual mode and put everything on ultra.
2. Went to the game and zoom settings translate the slider to a value of 95%.

All! The game crashes!
If you have problems with crashes, try to manually optimize the game in experients, and then increase the scaling to 95%.
Some (according to the users of the forum, EA) helped to reinstall the games on the other SSD (the one which should not windose).
Good luck!
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vkulakov1 10.11.19

People, does anyone have a problem with this race? A few meters from the start, passing and frieze, and then crashes. The rest of the race night is not buggy

s
snakerman93 10.11.19

vkulakov1
Yeah, had that problem solved itself, I just scored on this race and continued to play on. After some more time not flying.

t
tachos 10.11.19

Given the experience with need for speed 2015 and need for speed payback, and with the current need for speed heat repeatedly revealed that the engine of the game does not like overclocked video cards and processors. Lowering the frequency to the nominal ones is very helpful.

q
qwe7 25.01.22

Check the origin for broken game files, restored it twice with 4GB loading, then the textures disappeared, then everything is in pixels

P
PeaJI4eJI 25.01.22

It crashes not because of scaling, I tried to set both 75 and 90, then 125,120 - it crashed, stopped at 110, but it still crashed once for now, but the more you increase the resolution scale, the more resources the game takes from your hardware, but if you do it less (graphics and so on ....), then it's not pleasant to play at all.

n
nuka 25.01.22

NVIDIA setting the image settings with viewing in the regulator. settings according to the 3d application. lower the game settings and it will not knock out. taking into account the experience of Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7.

i
insel260 25.01.22

Unfortunately the game still crashes. Yes, now not every hour, but after 4 hours it may fly out, or it may not fly out. It's kind of random and it's not clear what it depends on. I set the FHD permission, the game began to behave more stable. My hardware allows me to play on ultra graphics in 4k with 200% scaling. But, due to EA's clumsiness, I had to dodge in order to play normally ... While doing tests and identifying problems, through the MSI afterburner, I came to the conclusion that it was all about the prods. The maximum CPU usage in the game is 98% (at this point it crashes). In any other games no more than 40%.
Or the nfs does not have support for the 2950x ripper and therefore the game behaves this way or the problem is something else.

PS Of course, iron without overclocking, the meaning of such a monster is also to drive? O_o

By the way, if you spend more than an hour in the vinyl editor, then ALL the icons on the map turn black, and the numbers showing the reward for the race turn dull gray. Against a dark background, yeah... Sit down, look at how much you earn...
Some kind of crap is going on with the game, invite a priest chtol, let him wave the censer in front of the NSF, maybe it will get better? ^_^

R
Rimof 25.01.22

My Computer - Drive C: - Properties - Disk Cleanup - there check the box DirectX builder cache (well, or something like that). You can select all the checkboxes in general, for prevention. Very important - Enable Cleaning Sys.Files - it has an administrator rights icon, that's what we need.

Voila. It helped me personally ... True, I also installed DirectX from another game (there is a suspicion that once again the full DirectX distribution kit was touched by clubfoot developers ... they do this with many games, they shove the Custom Distributor)

R
Rimof 25.01.22

With the latest Nvidia 441.87 firewood - at high settings there are no crashes at all, at Ultra settings - it crashes on ANY hardware =)) Ultra settings in the game - it's not clear what they give, the picture is identical with high ones.

UPD
I checked the game settings... the settings don't work correctly on ultras, and the quality is worse than on high... especially noticeable on Blur. At ultra settings - what is blurred is pixelated, and at High - there are no pixels. The textures on High are much better than those on Ultra... Magic!)

F
FOX_Skynet 25.01.22

well, yes, sometimes frequent crashes and sometimes not frequent times left the game paused for 11 minutes and then the kapets began to hang and eventually flew out after 2 minutes, I have a repack from the hatab, graphics settings --auto + vidyuha Gtx 660 in general for a long time non-camelfo + operatives 8, but in principle considering This is all in general, I’ve been playing for 3 days

i
insel260 25.01.22

FOX_Skaynet
The optimization in the game is all right, the problems are only with the graphics (it's too bad a graph for such system requirements). Your card is too weak and most of the process processing goes to your processor. If vidyuha was stronger than prods, then the situation would be exactly the opposite.
So it is not necessary to sin on optimization. Having a bucket available, to say that they are fucked up is at least stupid, don't you think? Especially having a bugged pirate! I won't be surprised if the game is also installed on Win 7 ...

F
FOX_Skynet 25.01.22

insel260
well, who can argue

n
nfstherun.1 25.01.22

Guys, I solved the problem of departure after the start of the race. The game is crashing due to the fact that I had a Nissan Skyline). I don't even know why this error happened. So, if someone drives Skyline and your game crashes immediately after the start of a certain race, then just complete this race in another car.

I
Ivan Sinitic 25.01.22

I can’t even enter the plot, it just crashes on loading, if you delete the saves, it works fine, but if you exit and enter on a new one, it crashes again on loading

S
SonyK_2 25.01.22

Ivan Sinitic
Tried it?
https://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_heat/rabotaet_li_igra_na_vindovs_7-985511/#comment-18561792
It helped me, I went through the whole game.
Spoiler

I
Ivan Sinitic 25.01.22

SonyK_2
doesn't work, still crashes

S
SonyK_2 25.01.22

Ivan Sinitic
Sometimes, in addition to that file, he also deleted another one located next to it, as well as an entry in the registry related to Origin - but this was rare. Played on a pirate with the Internet turned off.
When they write about a problem, they usually give some information about their computer - hardware, OS (it’s better to write this in the profile so that you don’t write in topics every time), which game: license, pirate (whose repack).

I
Ivan Sinitic 25.01.22

SonyK_2
just installed the 10th Windows and ran it on it, it goes perfectly, although the game is installed on 7k

S
SonyK_2 25.01.22

Ivan Sinitic wrote:
... installed the 10th Windows and launched it, it goes perfectly ...
Officially, it is made under 10-ku.
Spoiler
It works on Windows 7 (at least pirated), but it most likely depends not only on the hardware (they wrote that the crack does not work on AMD FX processors), but also on the versions of the installed software (DirectX, Visual C ++, NET Framework) + some games require additional updates:
kb2670838 - improvement of Direct3D functions, etc.
kb2533623 - loading external libraries. Without it, I had a buggy sound in Shenmue 1 & 2 + in Afterburner, video recording on the H.264 codec did not work, incl. and through the video card driver.
Spoiler
I myself have both installed - I don’t know if this affected it.

... is running, even though the game is installed on 7k
There are games that work without installation in the system - they are launched as portable programs: when they start, they create the necessary folders, etc. These work even after reinstalling the OS - I myself had a similar one.

d
dima215018 25.01.22

I can only add this, do not download the latest driver for vidyuhi from envidia, the game will no longer start at all