3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 10.11.19 11:25 pm

The solution to the game crashes (Need for Speed: Heat)

Hi all. I, like many others, faced with the problem of crashes to the desktop. I twisted graphics settings from minimum to ultra - did not help. I measured the temperature at overheating - all fine. Download of GP in the game does not exceed 80%, CPU usage less than 40%. But flew anyway.
Latest drivers, game is on SSD (not with Windows, but on a separate SSD). Iron is a more than fit recommended.

Previously, the game crashes exactly every hour. But I managed to overcome the departures.
And so, that's what I did. Don't know if you can help, but...
1. In NVIDIA Experients, I first optimized the game automatically (experients, as always put ultra minimal salary O_o I'm crap with it ^_^). Then I chose the manual mode and put everything on ultra.
2. Went to the game and zoom settings translate the slider to a value of 95%.

All! The game crashes!
If you have problems with crashes, try to manually optimize the game in experients, and then increase the scaling to 95%.
Some (according to the users of the forum, EA) helped to reinstall the games on the other SSD (the one which should not windose).
Good luck!
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey170575 25.01.22

The game flew straight into the trash, where it belongs.

H
Hithke 24.05.22

But what if I downloaded a pirate, launched it, started playing, went through the prologue and immediately flew out without any inscription?

C
Cyber_Error 12.06.22

insel260 Get them
right out of the EA bunker and let them suffer 😅