3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HappyGamer 18.11.21 10:45 pm

What can a newbie spend gold on? (Armored Warfare)

Hello tankmen! I'm not a tanker at all. For a long time I had a potato account, but I hardly played, logging in from time to time and playing 1-2 fights. But recently, as you probably all know, there was a promotion for 2,500 gold and I created another account in Armata and, in general, drew attention to tanks. In the course of leveling up to lvl 6, I got a little hooked on this business) Yesterday I received a gold in WOT. And now I want to play both games in the next 2-3 months in order to compare and choose for myself. On this occasion, I bought 5k gold in AB (I'm not a major, I just love games). And now directly to the point ...

Since I'm going to play both games in turn, I'm not sure if the premium will be a profitable purchase (maybe I'm wrong?) And I think it's better to spend money on some kind of tanks.

In short, tell me what to spend 5000 gold on for a beginner in Armored Warfare for a comfortable game and study of the project?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 18.11.21

Prems are constantly nerfed, buy at your own peril and risk, while it's better to just buy premac and swing slowly. Prem technology is still poor.

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

buy mbt-70, lvl 6 tank is quite comfortable

G
Garris1992 18.11.21

R_D_V
In Armat, all the premiums are comfortable.

H
HappyGamer 18.11.21

R_D_V
I don’t think that I am such an unlaker that I’ll just buy a prem and he will be nerfed right away. And then, if I like the game, I will take other premas as well. And I feel sorry for spending on status, because I will play unevenly, not every day.

Go__Home
How much does it cost?

Garris1992
What's your favorite prem and why?

G
Garris1992 18.11.21

HappyGamer
I like all the premas , all are balanced now, take any, you won’t go wrong.

H
HappyGamer 18.11.21

Garris1992
That is, you want to say that you can safely choose which one you like to simply look like? Maybe, for example, it is better to take a low-level one, because more beginners play at lower levels?

b
bushmaster 18.11.21

Go__Home turned upside
down

V
VoroBey_ka 18.11.21

HappyGamer
this tank is easy to learn, no need to invent anything, it costs 3250 gold

G
Garris1992 18.11.21

HappyGamer
Take IT

H
HappyGamer 18.11.21

Go__Home
Garris1992
Ok. Thanks for the answers, I will choose.

K
Kodjima 18.11.21

I like amh pack 90, mbt 70 is also very cool, there are both,
And watch the streams of bloggers such as Alconafter, teku, useful demon, learn to play and learn a lot of useful information, especially how and where to punch opponents.

L
Lisstoman 18.11.21

Don't take the MBT-70. They pierce everything and everywhere, CD is long.

G
Garris1992 18.11.21

Kodjima
Alkonafter merged, it was his vidos that contributed to the nerf of the commanders.

N
NDes 18.11.21

HappyGamer
Buy prem and swing. He was also a beginner and rocked only on the premiere, opened all the equipment from both suppliers up to lvl 6. Gold will be required already at a high level, since the modules do not cost little money.

H
HappyGamer 18.11.21

SecDec Are
modules sold for gold?

Kodjima
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely google these guys.

N
NDes 18.11.21

HappyGamer
for $ but you will have to exchange gold, because while you make 2-3 lemas for one module, you will lose a lot of nerves and time))

R
R_D_V 18.11.21

Tc, don't listen to schoolchildren and soap bots, now there are no worthy premiums in the game, they first release premiums that bend and farm and then cut them after the action, so it was with Black Friday tanks, so it will be with winter tanks. Packages a la the emperor are expensive despite the fact that there is 1 tank, the rest of the fierce shit. Until 4lvl do not watch prema at all, they do not practically farm. In general, as I understand it, you need to take prem when there is a promotion and fiercely zadrotat at this time farm loans for yourself, then this farm is cut, or even the tank is nerfed and it just becomes dusty in the hangar. In general, I bought it, played it and threw it out, the normal premas were in the NSD kits, and now it's squalor and not a premier technique.

R
R_D_V 18.11.21

SecDec
Gold on loans? This is what kind of crustacean you need to be so that you don't farm a few llamas at a high lvl .... This is what you need normal premas that farm, and they are constantly rebalanced by reducing the farm.
Tc play the game, see what kind of tanks they play, how you like to play and then just buy, the game is raw and how many changes there will be in general. I do not advise buying prema right now.

E
EvgenyDMT 18.11.21

HappyGamer
Buy for everything, premium account and gold consumables. You will not regret it.

N
NDes 18.11.21

R_D_V
I don’t know what kind of cancer you need to be, but I don’t jerk off one branch to the end, except for the T model. I play lvl, i.e. I buy several tanks at once and play all equally. "For $ you will have to exchange gold" in this context, everyone will understand in their own way, personally, I did not mean to exchange all 5K, several hundred gold is possible.