3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HappyGamer 18.11.21 10:45 pm

What can a newbie spend gold on? (Armored Warfare)

Hello tankmen! I'm not a tanker at all. For a long time I had a potato account, but I hardly played, logging in from time to time and playing 1-2 fights. But recently, as you probably all know, there was a promotion for 2,500 gold and I created another account in Armata and, in general, drew attention to tanks. In the course of leveling up to lvl 6, I got a little hooked on this business) Yesterday I received a gold in WOT. And now I want to play both games in the next 2-3 months in order to compare and choose for myself. On this occasion, I bought 5k gold in AB (I'm not a major, I just love games). And now directly to the point ...

Since I'm going to play both games in turn, I'm not sure if the premium will be a profitable purchase (maybe I'm wrong?) And I think it's better to spend money on some kind of tanks.

In short, tell me what to spend 5000 gold on for a beginner in Armored Warfare for a comfortable game and study of the project?
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
The slender man 18.11.21

Lisstoman
And I liked it, banged and drove off. looked around and banged again. The most it is for a heavy tank. And bold himself.
SecDec
I agree, sometimes a little gold should be exchanged for credits. Well, if you value your time more than a penny.

R
R_D_V 18.11.21

SecDec
I have no problems without prema, there are all 8s and one 9ka. Promotions like Black Friday and the New Year allow you not to pour real money, especially since I don’t want and will not donate to the beta test, the game is crude and poorly optimized.

C
Combat Snail 18.11.21

A lot of tank premiums were handed out for shares, this will be enough for the near future. And while gold is best invested in premium.

L
Lisstoman 18.11.21

Well, you can buy a prem tank, and then transfer the experience from it to a free one. I do so, because pumping out the same cars 3 times is not a pleasant lesson

E
Ex_Vandal 18.11.21

It is difficult to advise if you are still a beginner and do not know your style of play. The classes and tasks of the tanks are different. In my opinion, you should look for bonus codes for armor on t92 and t62 Veteran (try TANK0K, xs 0 or O), play and decide. They are very fired up in the IT randomness, for example, I have a sting. You can always spend gold, it is more important to understand how to do it correctly. Prem at the very beginning I do not advise you to take it, swing at least up to 3-4 levs.

N
NDes 18.11.21

R_D_V
I repeat, to each his own. Also not a fan of donation, but he got to the mower for the entire time of the game. Promotions are good, but you don't always get to them if you do not have a normalized work schedule.

K
Kodjima 18.11.21

Ex Vandal is right as no one, let them lie, try, play and learn what's what, and you yourself will know where to spend, but you will learn how to play normally and then the premac will be good, I personally feel sorry for the premack, but there is no interesting and liked technique , and the technique will always be balanced, and not cut like in potato, this does not worry, it is even easier to play on your favorite technique.

K
Kodjima 18.11.21

Garris1992
And without his vidos art would have ruined the whole game, and it would have been potatoes, not av.

H
HappyGamer 18.11.21

EvgenyDMT
What are gold consumables?

Ex_Vandal
Okay, thanks for the advice, I found it most helpful. I will not rush.

And another question: what is the maximum discount for premium status that you can get if you upgrade the corresponding building at the base (I don't remember what it is called)?

E
Ex_Vandal 18.11.21

Tracking station - 5%. IMHO the maximum benefit from it will be when buying an annual premium.

By the way, regarding the World of Tanks, I played there for 5 years, with MBT. In my opinion, the game specifically slips, its main plus is that it was the first and most promoted. The balance collapsed even with the entry of the French and then everything was worse and worse. The "reverent" attitude of the VG to the premas is a separate topic. The support of mods also brought imbalance into the game (if the player is not a complete crayfish, then a client with mods definitely gives minor advantages in the game over a pure client) and the ability to use cheating mods. More than once there have been cases of players cheating for gold by entering another imba and nerfing it after a couple of patches. Not a pleasant balancer (+2). But there are also not weak pluses - a streamlined gameplay, a well-tested company and clan system, a simple and convenient interface. But honestly it seems that the VG began to hammer into the game and already stupidly milk it just trying to keep it afloat for a few more years. Development and dialogue with players is imperceptible. HZ, maybe the armor will deteriorate over time, but for now, for me personally, it's more pleasant to play here.

K
Kodjima 18.11.21

Ex_Vandal
If you look at how many people in the card are engaged in support, and how many stupidly squander the budget, then she does not live long.
For me, everyone who played potato scored on it, but they don't delete it, but suddenly it will be corrected.
I love tanks of the Second World War and modern ones, so there is ak in the potato, in the tundra and in the av.
I just play for fun.