3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xalfer93 18.11.21 11:08 pm

Game Information (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Topic for discussing fresh information about the game)

It is already known that the game is being developed at once on 4 platforms PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox 360, several cards from previous games in the series will remain in it and will be released (presumably) next year.

Also, the game promises to be cross-platform!
115 Comments
Sort by:
u
uncle roMyCh 18.11.21

solely out of the kindness of the soul. already the forsed meme of the HD playground
about go is a console one. this happens in the PC series, as in your calofduti. although it certainly did not go to her benefit - the third part, and everything starting with the fourth fierce UG.
Velv had a similar experiment - we raise the handles, who remembers the story with decay. although, I confess, I thought after the dickey this wolf would no longer perform, avotXYI. Therefore, the news is such a joke, and it looks unusual, since the console (even for consoles) is a propeller. But I hope they will soon announce KS2. True continuation. Two or three years later (since dickey-2001 half-2-2004)

is all that can be said for now.
first (always dreamed =))

X
Xalfer93 18.11.21

Uncle ROMYCH
You mean Half Life Decay, which was developed specifically for SP2? Well, CS 1.6 seems to work out for Hboks (failed as far as I remember)))

about it - it’s console
As if I would like to disagree! (but the facts are on the face), although this is Valve - they will not do guano)

I hope they will soon announce KS2.
I also hope because "Counter-Strike 2 will be released before Half-Life 3", Half-Life is already filling!)

Z
Zacky1991V 18.11.21

I really look forward to it, I hope the game does not suffer the fate of Condition Zero.

M
Mosquito 18.11.21

I hope the game does not suffer the fate of Condition Zero.
+

k
kerm68 18.11.21

I hope the game does not suffer the fate of Condition Zero.

Plus, too. List of maps that will remain in the game (infa from the news): de_aztec, de_dust, de_dust2, de_nuke, de_train. A "slight restructuring" will befall them.

Z
Zacky1991V 18.11.21

it seems that de_aztec will also be from the old ones

X
Xalfer93 18.11.21

still from the old will be de_aztec
Let it be! talked about it in the news)

They will be comprehended by a "slight restructuring".
I hope that they will differ as 1.6 maps differ from Sours and no more) Although even a slight difference between 1.6 and Soures sometimes causes completely different tactics)

k
kerm68 18.11.21

That would have left cs_office.

A
ArtPRO 18.11.21

I wonder how CS GO will differ from CS Source. Graphics, of course. But unlike other games (Crysis for example), in CS gameplay is more important than graphics. I would like to believe that the gameplay will be like in CoD4. That is, when you gain points, a new weapon opens, new features for them. For example, you gradually open several types of sights, a silencer, a handle, an increase in the store, etc. etc. If this does not happen, I have no idea what GO might surprise us with. Maybe there are some ideas, ideas?

X
Xalfer93 18.11.21

That is, when you gain points, a new weapon opens, new features for them.
Come on, nah! That is, to open a new weapon you need to kill a certain number of frags? Is earning money to buy new features not the same?

Maybe there are some ideas, ideas?
The developers definitely have ideas) (I hope)) Well, I personally think towards realism and versatility (uniqueness) (not monotony) levels!

k
kerm68 18.11.21

That is, when you gain points, a new weapon opens, new features for them. For example, you gradually open several types of sights, a silencer, a handle, an increase in the store, etc. etc.

1. This all does not need counter, she can do without it.
2. Didn't see or see anything interesting while playing Call of Duty 4.

A
ArtPRO 18.11.21

Pochivalov
kerm69
But guys, if Contre doesn't need any of this, then why do you need to develop GO at all? We do just fine with CS 1.6 and CS Source. Most of them don't even play Source, and they still play CS 1.6. Is it going to be the same game only on a new version of the same engine? In this case, I personally don’t fucking need it if the game process remains as primitive as in 1999. And if this primitiveness is the unchanging style of Counter Strike, then I don't think that this game has a future. Okay, wait and see, I hope GO doesn't stay at the same level.

X
Xalfer93 18.11.21

ArtPRO
Everything ingenious is simple! And contra too ...., but the process of the game I think will not stand still! I'm not inclined to believe that the new COP will be the same old just with a new graphon!

u
uncle roMyCh 18.11.21

sorry, but on the news it seems to me that Gabe is just kidding, and GO is just a joke - everything appeared so suddenly and everything is somehow stupid (molotov, recoil, etc.)

s
skazochnik947 18.11.21

It seems to me, in vain at all. Everyone is already accustomed to the source, someone else even plays 1.6. I think this new counter will go around the world for a long time.

s
skazochnik947 18.11.21

ArtPRO
I would like to believe that the gameplay will be like in CoD4.
Yes, this will no longer be the counter that millions of players once fell in love with.

k
kerm68 18.11.21

de_dust2x2 would be added.

It will not be, it is not official.

Everyone is already accustomed to the source, someone else even plays in 1.6

And now what? I got used to each too, but I'm still waiting for GO. Because I want to see something new in good old fashion.

R
Ripper man 18.11.21

I got used to each too, but I'm still waiting for GO. Because I want to see something new in good old fashion.
+1

X
Xalfer93 18.11.21

Valve Software is set to bring online tactical shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to the Penny Arcade Expo. Visitors to the event will be able to play the Global Offensive version for Xbox 360, as well as look at the version for PlayStation 3.

But nothing is said about the PC version :(, but it's good that at least we will finally see CS: GO)

k
kerm68 18.11.21

First screenshots!
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru