3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xalfer93 18.11.21 11:08 pm

Game Information (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Topic for discussing fresh information about the game)

It is already known that the game is being developed at once on 4 platforms PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox 360, several cards from previous games in the series will remain in it and will be released (presumably) next year.

Also, the game promises to be cross-platform!
115 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

The update seems to be out ..

M
Maklline66 18.11.21

Zadolbali have already updated these eternal ones, now I can't play on public servers, only those from the community are rolling. Well, who asked them to change all this?

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

Maklline66
You confuse nothing, nothing seems to have changed? But I'll go check ...

S
Spiny 18.11.21

Maybe some pirate servers that are old version. I don't know if there is such a thing at all. In the KSS, pirate servers (no steam) were visible and if it was an old version, then with Steam KSS was not allowed on that server. Here and here, probably the same.

S
SanSanZ 18.11.21

cs go cards that are taken from Left 4 Dead 2 (official!)

C
Clipodel 18.11.21

SanSanZ
After this, it turns out how VALVE make new games. I often play L4D2 and honestly, I confess, I would never have noticed that the cards from there were simply shoveled and made a new CS. But it’s in their spirit to make a few changes and sell as a full-fledged project. Left 4 dead 2 is generally the same story.

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

lol the valva made the same card in two games to keep the fans happy and they hoped to copy. a clip-maker, but give examples "But is it just in their spirit, make a few changes and sell as a full-fledged project" in other games from them?

C
Clipodel 18.11.21

In Left 4 dead 2 as a whole, there are not so many changes, new campaigns, new models. I'm not saying that they make all their games this way, but in their style they use all the old resources to the holes. Since Half-life 2, half of the models wander from game to game, they don't even bother to draw fresher textures for them since 2004. Well, in general, you can understand them, having Steam games you can not do at all, and so there will be enough money for two lives in advance.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

It's just that the developers are afraid that their innovations will not please the fans, so they proceed with caution when updating the old product. Perhaps in 10 years there will be a contra with a new engine.

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

updating an old product? are you guys serious? do you really consider l4d and cs go one game?

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

sTEEL [zed]
By the word "product" I meant all the content produced by velv, and the games are certainly different.

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

well, what is this content? what kind of content are they updating and reselling? I have licensed versions of everything that Valve produced and I do not understand what product is in question, please explain.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

sTEEL [zed]
No complaints, everything they release is positively perceived by people and their games are always popular. But I mean that, for example, in counter, little has changed since the release of 1.6. Even new cards are taken from l4d. Evolution is almost invisible, especially if you cite other games as examples.

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

So this is the point, to leave the counter counter. The world is full of shooters, and everyone chooses what he likes. The main advantage of cs is, IMHO, that it does not change, and I am glad that I can play practically the same game and on the same maps that I played ten years ago. The opposite is played by the wrong audience that needs constant variety, for this, different battlefield codes of medalophonors are released every year, there the developers try to twist something, but counter is not needed.
You are writing nonsense about the card, everyone knows that most of the gamers sit on one single card for days (guess which one, yeah) and complaining that not a newly invented card appeared in the game, but from their other game it’s stupid in my opinion. who will play them and who needs them by and large. IMHO card for lovers of l4d and well done that gash.

PS the phrase "And why did I buy the game?" just killed ..

C
Clipodel 18.11.21

I think there was just a mutual misunderstanding. Nobody wants to belittle the merits of the new cantra or valv, personally I meant that they could just take some things more seriously and do better. And as for the fact that the game hasn't changed much, it's also not bad in general. But in comparison with versions 1.6 and sourse, in my opinion, it became very inconvenient to shoot and aim. Particularly annoying are the models of hands with weapons that go somewhere to the side, well, you can flatten the round menu sharpened for gamepads.

c
container 18.11.21

Will it go to the minimum salaries KS: GO?
Operating System: Windows 7 Maximum 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120401-1505)
Language: Ukrainian (Regional Setting: Ukrainian)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: 965P-DS3
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 CPU 6320 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs), ~ 1.9GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File : 1183MB used, 2909MB available
Windows Dir: C: / Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

Recommended system requirements:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
RAM: 1 GB
Video card: 256 MB, DirectX 9 support
Free hard disk space: 7.6 GB

install and watch , will it go or not.

M
Maklline66 18.11.21

How many updates have been released, but they still cannot write a normal, separate chat for contra and ter. It sucks.

s
sTEEL [zed] 18.11.21

Let me remind you that there is a special section for discussing technical problems, problems and requests for help.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

Recently, the location of the pistols was changed, somehow it became inconvenient.