3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21 11:22 pm

Algogol (Mass Effect 2)

Good day, everyone.
I just came across the opportunity to thump in the game. So, the question is: what is the essence, and what is it for? Just fun?
By the way, in a bar on Normandy (where Kasumi hangs out) after two glasses of mixed liquor (pink and blue), EDI told me that "the women's room is on the starboard side of the ship."
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexxxx3212 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Alcohol - Wikipedia

M
M0f 18.11.21

Uh-uh ... Roleplaying?

A
AR-81 18.11.21

Booze. Checked it out. Does not affect relationships with companions. Additional quests (as in Skyrim) will not be given.

E
Evilka 18.11.21

Smallpox, of course they did it for the fan, for what else?

E
Evgeny Chernikov 18.11.21

Part 1 - propaganda of lesbian relationships, part 2 - propaganda of blue, part 3 - propaganda of the blue moon. What awaits us in andromeda ... even to think is scary

Y
Youxyxol 18.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
Gay / lesbian bruises, only they must be black.

m
meridiaaan 18.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
ahhahahaha tru

m
makoleko 18.11.21

Drunk Ashley on the observation bridge in the third is kind of part of the romance of the lineup with her.

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

makoleko
Yes, I do not care about Ashley (despite the fact that I saved her life on Weimire). Don't give a damn because I'm playing as a woman.

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
But what if for a man - Ashley is the sexiest partner.

m
meridiaaan 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
on Omega there will be poison in the booze

B

makoleko
Nifiga. She is in the third part of a transvestite, and this affects sexuality a little negatively. If you like it - congratulations, you are a latent homosexual (cons are welcome).
She's also a xenophobe (racist). And personally, I don't like her face.

B

Nataly German
I know - this is one of the side quests.

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
You play as a woman - where did you get that.

S
Sidorovich12 18.11.21

What is algogol?

B

makoleko What do you
mean?

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Where did all this lapent rubbish about Ashley come from?

B

makoleko
From "reliable" sources. And it’s not clear yet, what does it have to do with the fact that I play for a woman?

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Credible sources - apparently the fantasies of perverts. Play as a man and make sure she is a woman.

B

makoleko
And I never said that she would turn into a man; a transvestite and a transsexual are different things: the first is a woman / man dresses as a man / woman (respectively), the second is to stick / cut off a pipette.
I don't want to play for a man purely on principle: before the beginning of the first part, the default man seemed to me cute.