3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21 11:22 pm

Algogol (Mass Effect 2)

Good day, everyone.
I just came across the opportunity to thump in the game. So, the question is: what is the essence, and what is it for? Just fun?
By the way, in a bar on Normandy (where Kasumi hangs out) after two glasses of mixed liquor (pink and blue), EDI told me that "the women's room is on the starboard side of the ship."
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
She's a military man - she's supposed to dress like a man, but there are scenes where she dresses like a woman - in the same bar. By the way, the man also seemed to me cute, so I changed him and played for others.

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

makoleko
Of all the male characters in the game, the cute krogan, turians and the Joker are not. With the appearance of the Joker, I would have chopped myself, in a cap.

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
How do you like my Shepard in the gallery - cute too?

R
Roman Pivovarov 18.11.21

White Wine Taster It's
epic if he doesn't reach 5 meters in the final to jump into that ray and die of cirrhosis)

B

White Wine Taster
Sources?

B

makoleko
I do not quite understand the structure of the site, so I did not find your "gallery".

upd:
Found a gallery ... No offense - it's still unusual to look at a Shepard man. And your Shepard looks a little bit wrong. No offense, cons are welcome.

B

makoleko
Yes, I have already seen. Above I wrote my opinion.

m
makoleko 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon Got it