3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gluk0000 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Launch problems (Sonic Generations)

Help please, experts)
There is a Samsung laptop with hybrid graphics
Built-in Intel HD
Discrete NVIDIA 540M
At startup, it gives an error: The detected configuration does not match your current hardware. Please re-run the configurations tool.
But the fact is that this very "Configuration tool" sees only the built-in intel and does not perceive nvidia at all.
Sobsna question: how to make him see discrete vidyahu?
PS In the NVIDIA control panel, that Sonic itself, that its configurator is installed with the launch of a high-performance processor, but in fact, no GPU activity is observed
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shecurok 18.11.21

I have the same error, but when you try to save the settings in the Configuration tool, there is also some kind of error !!!

[
[Keks987] 18.11.21

During startup, it says "Critical Error! Game files either missing or corrupt please reinstall" The installation did not help.

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

[keks987] Have you set a crack? he swore like that without a crack

D
DLALV_X 18.11.21

Gluk0000 The
license works fine without any crack. The repack does not work without a crack.

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

I tried this: I turned off the built-in Intel in the hardware settings, I had to reboot the laptop ... now in general Windows does not find any vidyuhu, apparently without the built-in, discrete one cannot work * sad * why is it so stupid and not thought out

W
Whywern 18.11.21

Gluk0000
You can go to the GraphicsConfig.cfg file (at the root, all info from ConfigurationTool goes to this file) and change everything there by hand. Those. enter info on a discrete nvidia card. Only, no matter how hard I tried, I failed. Try it and share your success ...

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

Whywern
I tried to write instead of: "Intel (R) HD Graphics Family" This is: "NVIDIA GeForce 540M"
when starting the game, the result is the same "The detected configuration does not match your current hardware. Please re-run the configurations tool."
When the Configuration tool is launched, Intel's vidyuha is shown, and when saved to Graphicsconfig.cfg, it is reset to the default Intel.

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

The strangest thing is that the game should also start on Intel's vidyuha because it is 512 MB .. maybe a jamb in a crack?

W
Whywern 18.11.21

Gluk0000 I have it
on Intel's vidyah, but with brakes. After passing 2 levels, I wanted to play it even more strongly = (Try to set the auto-select card in the nvidia panel settings and then it will run under the integrated card ... What is most interesting, yesterday I climbed through the Steam forums. can not do it. Write that you need to wait for patches.

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

Whywern
Well, for some reason it does not start for me even under the integrated video, I will experiment)

p
puzatik345 18.11.21

The game starts, but it comes to the SAVE window and that's it. How to fix it?

W
Whywern 18.11.21

puzatik345
Restart the game. I also had it when I first started. (If you're talking about endless preservation).
Gluk0000
I still have silence ...

p
puzatik345 18.11.21

Yes, some kind of endless preservation. Restarting, the same crap.

W
Whywern 18.11.21

Hmm ... Restarting the game usually helps everyone ...

N
N69 18.11.21

puzatik345
Try to wait 5 minutes, and only then restart the game.

D
Dark invader 18.11.21

Black screen on startup. What to do to make it work?

N
NoN141 18.11.21

I do not have a save (((.... Can I manually save somehow?
and when 1 save in the game occurs already 2 levels have passed (

W
Whywern 18.11.21

NoN141
I haven't played for a very long time, I also passed only 2 levels. As I understand it, an autosave works in the game and it works after each level.
Dark Invader
Look on an Internet, it seems that you have found a solution ...

N
N69 18.11.21

NoN141
Try to patch
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/46052/

a
andre8315 18.11.21

just run ConfigurationTool as administrator and save your changes. it's simple