3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gluk0000 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Launch problems (Sonic Generations)

Help please, experts)
There is a Samsung laptop with hybrid graphics
Built-in Intel HD
Discrete NVIDIA 540M
At startup, it gives an error: The detected configuration does not match your current hardware. Please re-run the configurations tool.
But the fact is that this very "Configuration tool" sees only the built-in intel and does not perceive nvidia at all.
Sobsna question: how to make him see discrete vidyahu?
PS In the NVIDIA control panel, that Sonic itself, that its configurator is installed with the launch of a high-performance processor, but in fact, no GPU activity is observed
58 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekobah 18.11.21

A black screen appears when the game starts, then the game shuts down. What to do?

i
imperator12 18.11.21

I write No Compatible Graphics Adapter Found

d
dron43 18.11.21

help me have an error Game files either missing or corrupt please reinstall and the patch does not help what to do urgently help me out

W
Whywern 18.11.21

Gluk0000
Solution found!

Here's how to step by step:
1) Open your NVIDIA Control Panel (By right clicking on the desktop and selecting the "NVIDIA Control Panel")

2) On the 3D Settings List, Chose "Manage 3D Settings"

3) On the "Program Settings "tab, add the SonicGenerations.exe and ConfigurationTool.exe in your installation folder, then force both of them to use the High Performance NVIDIA processor. (Don't forget to apply the changes)

4) Open your "Screen Resolution" window (By right clicking on the desktop and selecting "Screen Resolution").

5) Click Detect

6) It should display additional monitors greyed out and saying "Another display not detected". Find the one that is not Intel Integrated Graphics but your High Performance NVIDIA Graphics (Whichever it is) and select it.

7) On the "Multiple displays", chose "Try to connect anyway on: VGA" (it can be another slot depending on your hardware).

8) Apply.

9) Again on the "Multiple dislpays", chose "Extend these displays".

10) Run the ConfigurationTool.exe, it should show your NVIDIA graphics card as a graphics adapter.

11) Select your main display which is Intel Integrated Graphics. (Do NOT select your NVIDIA card !!! Because it is not associated with a monitor.)

12) Run the game normally. It should work fine now.

zs Everything worked perfectly for me!

e
extrem4x4 18.11.21

and it was impossible to immediately translate?

v
vanka111 18.11.21

also ConfigurationTool.exe does not want to save the settings. tried to run as administrator, no difference. gives the error The given path's format is not supported. tried different cracks. vidyuha geforce gtx 460. (((((

W
Whywern 18.11.21

macs5500
You don't even have to thank!
http://translate.google.ru/
If you don't understand something, then buy a dandy prefix, everything is easier there.
And yet, when adults are talking, it is indecent to interfere in the conversation.

v
vanka111 18.11.21

here a solution was found with configurationtool.exe http://forums.playground.ru/sonic_generations/678051/
thanks to SiFoShe

A
Alter ego 18.11.21

Whywern
Your method does not work, although it may be due to the fact that I have AMD Athlon

i
imperator12 18.11.21

Whywern
is if there are two cards, and if one does not wake up to work.
who knows what to do with No Compatible Graphics Adapter Found

p
puzatik345 18.11.21

My loading comes to the NEW GAME window, I press ENTER and eternal SAVING ... Tell me what to do.

e
extrem4x4 18.11.21

Whywern Hmm, your words are not at all appropriate here

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

Whywern
Thank you very much, it smelled))))

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/sonic_generations/711418/
here I wrote how I did in Russian)

e
energaizers 18.11.21

Whywern please write a solution to this problem for xp

A
AxelSIS 18.11.21

ATTENTION PEOPLE !!! who has this error:

Game files either missing or corrupt please reinstall

Download a game from here, a working pirate: http://www.etorrent.ru/torrents/214197?view=filelist

I have windows 7 64-bit and went, but problems with music, videos, etc. can be solved by installing yours on top) I got flooded without problems)))

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

By the way, new firewood for NVIDIA came out and now no additional ones. monitors are not needed, everything goes from the floor of a kick

i
imperator12 18.11.21

Gluk0000
on site only 285.58

G
Gluk0000 18.11.21

damn the first time for some reason it started with them, and started to run the second time immediately an error (((strange

C
Call me PePe 18.11.21

Even I have glitches with control, especially with a 3-day sonic. I run, I run, and then it starts tumbling to the left without pressing anything. I have this on the keyboard and on the joystick :(.