3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlgeRey 19.11.21 12:11 am

Cheats in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Please tell me if there are any guesses about cheats? Will they be or what? I couldn't hack it with ArtMoney. I just really need money, but I don't really want to swim. Sorry to those who like to go through the games from start to finish on their own.
30 Comments
Sort by:
V
Va1nya 19.11.21

Kirill Krysanov
so why are you going through it? for check ?

M
Maxis1977 19.11.21

Kirill Krysanov
cheats should appear after the release

M
MystikBeatz 19.11.21

Whoever plays with cheats is a goat XD

But seriously, the game is already casual and easy. Using cheats in a casual project is clearly unnecessary. In order not to go through such a game without cheats, you really need to have hands from the priests.

S
SuPeRFloWeR 19.11.21

MystikBeatz
Using cheats is everyone's business.
And you have no right to insult because of this

M
MystikBeatz 19.11.21

Stik_lal
I wrote a sarcastic comment. Does the smilie not show the type of my offer? It seems to me that you just do not have a sense of humor.

S
SuPeRFloWeR 19.11.21

MystikBeatz No
joke, no joke, I don't care.
You wrote it and you realized that you were writing.
I'm not trying to hurt you, I just let you understand, "what is written with a pen, you cannot cut it out with an ax"

M
MystikBeatz 19.11.21

Stik_lal
Yes, I think cheaters are goats, I knew what I wrote =) Cheaters are goats, period.

V
Vadim Pitsko 19.11.21

Hah, well, if you look, then the game added the ability to enable cheats, but all your progress is not saved =)

D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 19.11.21

* facepalm *
To start off. I would wait for the release of the game, then ask. And it's better to go through the game first (honestly), and then play with cheats (or go through again) ...

D
Default2 19.11.21

Who could break it? I tried it several times through CE and Artmoney, nothing works

A
ANTOXA7585 19.11.21

wait for the trainer.

O
OlgeRey 19.11.21

thanks

D
Default2 19.11.21

So does anyone know why ce and artmoney are not working?

t
tesla707 19.11.21

Athereos
because the game is protected, and a simple search by value will not give anything (more precisely, you will find the desired value, but because of the protection you will not do anything). It is necessary to analyze more deeply, look at what these instructions have access to, what they refer to and what they write.
I would have made a trainer, but I have no time right now, if they don't appear before and after the release, I'll do it, but I think by this time these cheats will be written without me.

D
Default2 19.11.21

because there is a protection on the game, and a simple search by value will not give anything (more precisely, you will find the desired value, but because of the protection you will not do anything). It is necessary to analyze more deeply, look at what these instructions have access to, what they refer to and what they write.
I would have made a trainer, but I have no time right now, if they don't appear before and after the release, I'll do it, but I think by this time these cheats will be written without me.
It's strange, after all, before that, they did not put any protection, for example, in Black Flag, everything could be easily broken. And why should they put it? This is a single player game

t
tesla707 19.11.21

Athereos
well, time does not stand still, after all.
I can also ask - what x .. did they port it to DirectX11 and build the executable in a 64-bit version? The developers know better what they want, maybe they tried a new method of protection against hacking for cheats, or maybe they just wanted to.

c
cripple 19.11.21

Athereos
they all set, a uniti example. here, although there are 64 bits, I already see a structure of 3 cmp at least for money and further xor. it is worth catching from a different value, in the unit I have already encountered this. there, at a distance, there was a common value for all the structure of the calculation, which is not discernible but real. (not just stats) so the only thing that is better is that there seems to be no check of the structures for modification, in particular, through the control. so it will be easier to work without replacing entire chunks of structures or playing with rip registers ...

B
Be3yH4eG 19.11.21

Play with cheats? Fiiiii!

S
Siggeirr 19.11.21

Has anyone already hacked into money?

D
Default2 19.11.21

Siggeirr
Read above what people wrote