3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlgeRey 19.11.21 12:11 am

Cheats in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Please tell me if there are any guesses about cheats? Will they be or what? I couldn't hack it with ArtMoney. I just really need money, but I don't really want to swim. Sorry to those who like to go through the games from start to finish on their own.
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 19.11.21

nope

d
david2222 19.11.21

can't be hacked for money

F
Fantom76 19.11.21

Assassins Creed Rogue V1.00 Trainer +6 (MrAntiFan)

Options:
God Mode
Inf.Health
Inf.Ship Health
No Reload
Inf.Breath
Activate Resources * 2
Unlimited Resources * 3

Notice:
Make sure you backup your game save files
Activate this in the game main menu or activate it in game then pick up money right after
Activate this in game it wont make activating sound or turn red but ti will work and make sure Activate Resources is on, This cheat effects All of the resources, All of the Items , Ship Crew and money, This cheat and the one before it effect is not guaranteed so you should use it only if you must

http://sendfile.su/1093593

c
cripples 19.11.21

I am passing through honestly

B
Blash 19.11.21

salavat.sharifullin.5
Robit)))

X
Xazron 19.11.21

why such hatred of cheaters, this is a single game, who cares, I use it exclusively for money and resources in order to save time, as the person above wrote, why should I swim for half a day in search of resources when you can quickly get through, get emotions and save time.

C
Crabas 19.11.21

Incidentally, I came across one feature: robbery of a WAREHOUSE, you take a key, a grabish warehouse, you let yourself be killed, but resources are added with no minus

d
dfg.vital 19.11.21

IMHO meaning is only from the acceleration of time, the rest of the cheats are for inept.

S
Sasha Mrykhin 19.11.21

but you can somehow use the cheats built into the game, but so that statistics are saved (3ae6 was the legendary to blame)

K
Korsari4 19.11.21

On the contrary, I like to go through the game with cheats, get comfortable so to speak, and then ready to go through without them, this is everyone's business, and I hate those who call themselves cheaters and forbid cheats!