3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 19.11.21 12:11 am

Official support for the Russian language (Resident Evil 0)

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Enlighten, please. Will there be official support for the Russian language in "Resident Evil 0: HD Remaster"? At least at the subtitle level. If not, why (your opinion)?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 19.11.21

How do I change costumes?

f
fOXY9 19.11.21

-DENIMUSS - Complete the
game on normal and you will receive a wardrobe key.
ps If I bought packs with suits, then directly from the inventory. Where is the Personal case.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Ex_Vandal

This is hack, why pay for it

? In one thing, you are definitely right, you shouldn't pay for hack.

it is better to download from the tracker, go through and righteously resent the fact that the game is khatura, there is no localization and in general the threshing floor is complete

To understand that the game is hack, you need to download and watch it (although in this case everything is clear to me), well, again, the absence localization will clearly not add people to the desire to buy a game, it does not matter this or some other.

V
VLA2319 19.11.21

Why should I learn English if I'm Russian. Let foreigners learn Russian

S
SAL-GENA 19.11.21

and then the Ukrainians will run in and start demanding to make a game on mov))) but at the same time they will play the Russian version)))

B
Brotello 19.11.21

In a week, Russian will be delivered immediately.

E
Ex_Vandal 19.11.21

saa0891
To understand that the game is hack, you need to download and watch it.
Yeah, but if you go to buy a car, then first you steal someone else's car of the same model and drive it for a week or two ???

Well, again, the lack of localization clearly will not add to people the desire to buy the game. I
agree with you on this, but as I wrote above, the lack of localization will not be a small fault on our own. Why would a publisher spend money on a region where sales are minimal?

PS I have already written more than once that I in no way can criticize low-income people for piracy who simply do not have extra money for a normal computer (not good, but even just normal) and, accordingly, there is no money for OS, programs and games. But I am chilled out by those who bought a modern gaming computer and want to play fresh, modern games for free, coming up with 100,500 excuses not to pay money. This redneck is akin to how the owners of premium class cars in Moscow are guilty of paying for parking and start covering up the license plates of their Audi, Mercedes, Bentleys, etc. with paper. cars.

E
Ex_Vandal 19.11.21

Well, that's the Russifier came out on the zones of games. Well done guys, they worked quickly.

D
Docent5960 19.11.21

Ex_Vandal
A small remark, now every car dealership has a test drive, ride your health

E
Ex_Vandal 19.11.21

Docent5960
Will not work, in 5-20 minutes of a test drive you will not understand the operational features of the car. Yes, from the same chair, which is very comfortable at first, after 3 hours the back may ache. Testdrive won't tell you about it.