3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21 12:11 am

Add-ons (Mass Effect 2)

Good day.
I'm wondering how many add-ons the second part of the game has? I saw 25 on the Internet, downloaded a repack with 23.
I am also interested in where you can get these add-ons separately from the game, in folders that you just need to drop into the game folder (and will such a design work)?
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21

CRASBULLET
I know about quarian "isolation". The question was not about the sterility and tightness of the spacesuit: The question is, why can't anyone see the face they hide behind opaque glass (or what they have there, maybe plastic)?

S
Stigmat888 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
There is no point in this, the developers just wanted to make a shit what a mysterious race. Therefore, all quarians are toned to zero.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

why quarians hide their faces
because they are soapy and low poly.
an astronaut, for example, also has sputtering on glass because all sorts of rays are in a comos. A Shkvarian, of course, will not put on a spacesuit on a spacesuit if he needs to go out somewhere on the sidelines while they have an autocollona going.
probably there is a design explanation because there is such an amusing mod, he makes the mask transparent and it looks like a gas mask with wax. probably the gods designers experimented in every possible way and came to such a form of shkvariantsov.
the couple themselves there explains in some way that for the Shkvarianians a nanosuit is not just like clothes for a drake, it is a personal space, since they live mainly like in a student dorm there or in a common carriage, and probably. It's just that Shepard has a lot of space, a shkvarian can sleep under the kernel control, for example, and wonder how quiet everything works there, cold and lonely waxing. so if the thought to continue the soapy face for them is such an intimate area as rolls for example. Shepard does not run around with bare buns. she will show her foamy soap to such a poson whom she will trust very much, she herself says something like this to the couples. and they probably spent the function not verbal. those all sorts of facial expressions for them do not carry much informational content, and they also have a gas mask, so they mimic the whole body well, you trumpet a spacesuit and it is still individually painted.

B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Human astronauts / astronauts have a spacesuit with a glass that darkens itself when the radiation is visible.
Yes, and I generally did not like the quarians from the first part: not that they were second-rate - the scum of galactic society (and they themselves are to blame for this), with a population of 15 to 30 billion; created enemies before the first part, which the player encounters in all three games. This is my personal opinion (so I don't care about the cons). In the game, I am loyal to them only so that there are more military resources in the third part.