3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flame 19.11.21 12:58 am

Which villain do you find the most difficult? (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

I have not played this awesome game yet because it is not yet on pc but the most difficult boss seems to me to be juggernaut, carnage, deadpool and scorpion
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Octopus is generally BABA! A Electro, not a person, but a blue electric charge in the shape of a person: D

K
Killer2427 19.11.21

CARNAGE72
Elekro has reached the maximum of his strength, and Doc Ok, really in the universe of 2099 is a woman))) In
principle, there are no difficult bosses, there are indecent ones))) The best Deadpool, never laughed as much as when he passed this level !!

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Deadpool2024
He looks like a jester ... is he a murderer or where? I liked Sandman the most - it's fun there, and of course Carnage: D

K
K1R1xX 19.11.21

Two electros seem to be different in two worlds

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

There is only one electro

K
Killer2427 19.11.21

One, only two looks, the first is a regular size, the second is a giant

f
flame 19.11.21

and Deadpool is actually joking, not because he is a jester, but because he defuses the situation for himself.
spidey does that too :)

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

flame,
yes, but the very image of Deadpool was removed in the game, not very correct, not serious

f
flame 19.11.21

and this is the ultematym image

T
Trоy 19.11.21

CARNAGE72
What?) Have you read comics about him?) He is always groovy, chaotic and constantly jokes all sorts of nonsense :) So that's what you need!

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Martin
here he is behaving in any way a villain or a hero just

f
flame 19.11.21

martin deadpool in ultimatum is always groovy and playful, it's just easier for him to fight, but in the classics he is more serious.
And as for the comics, I read them to x **, they lie in bags at my house (that is, in packages)!

T
Trоy 19.11.21

CARNAGE72
Heh, he's always with some and others :)

flame
Yes, it's very cool.

f
flame 19.11.21

about marvel i'm exspert

x
xSeRzHanTx 19.11.21

I liked Carnage the most.
And the fight with Mysterio strongly resembles the fight with the Scarecrow in the Asylum. (Noir looks like where it is necessary not to catch the eye of the Scarecrow, and with Ultimate on where it is necessary to wet the skeletons and then shine on Crane)

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Well, yes, but I do not like such battles where everything is laid down by the script, I like to act on my own, and not like in a fight with the mystery, to pull it and hit it and all this with the B button by the
way, SeRzH JD you, did you buy boxing: 0 ?? ??

x
xSeRzHanTx 19.11.21

What pisses me off the most is that all boss fights take place in a repetitive algorithm many times.
And the fight with Carnage pisses me off too. there, too, everything is according to the algorithm (+ he has only one attack in the form of the first) But I just like it and he does not say any garbage, but just shouts.

C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Yes, dumb, in the third hour it was more interesting especially with Sandman, Goblin and Venoom, well, I also liked Reno, but here it is so-so, the game is designed for children

V
VaultMeat 19.11.21

For me, the most difficult thing is Hamerhead))) For a long time I thought about how to fill him up ... but he also shoots for the campaign, and you know the armor at the Noir is beautiful, but to protect the GE!)))

S
Savor 19.11.21

I have a repack and instead of a key when fighting bosses there is a red square and I don’t know what to press in close combat and I got stuck on HammerHead what to do who will tell the thread?