3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flame 19.11.21 12:58 am

Which villain do you find the most difficult? (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

I have not played this awesome game yet because it is not yet on pc but the most difficult boss seems to me to be juggernaut, carnage, deadpool and scorpion
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
CARNAGE72 19.11.21

Download normal version)

l
l4me 19.11.21

Savor
s + down arrow at the same time
and the hardest boss is carnage, and the difficulty is that on hard, flamethrower robots die from 1 poke and it is sooo difficult to protect them,
but someone wrote about the fact that he went through EVERYTHING without difficulties, a cheater and the one who writes that without one death also died either chitak or pontorez =))
well, in principle, on hard, it is very difficult to protect 2 workers in the level with a scorpion who open the door, the one that I went through only on normal)
And as for the images, I'm certainly not an ardent fan, but with the scorpion they went over from valture so they fucked up at the end =) since when is he afraid of the light, well, okay? him ok! And the fight with Mysterio was licked off with the Spider Man released in 2005 where you must first dodge and then throw stones !!!

M
Mangeq 19.11.21

I have not passed everything yet But for me WHETHER the hardest Boss was Scorpio I was on Normol and That Not the first time I passed !!! but about HAMERHED Personally, I passed it very quickly (once died When he was on the platform with a machine gun Shmalyal. then without interference vmazat him in the face with juicy slap in the face.

Smakay
Nitsche not understand me too repak And there were no problems and sklavay all okay (maybe it's so)

F
Flash7774 19.11.21

Savor
You probably just need to set the keyboard layout to English by default, then the keys will normally show in the game.

m
makar1974 19.11.21

for me the most difficult was the scorpion

K
Killer2427 19.11.21

Mangeq Repack
means, and who wanted to take a face on a PC?

A
Abibas for us 19.11.21

for me goblin for noir

l
l4me 19.11.21

on a hard level with a carnage, you will wear yomayo =)

S
Savor 19.11.21

How to knock deadpool for an hour I suffer with him (((

C
Completely traveled 19.11.21

what buttons to dodge from kraven ???

M
Mangeq 19.11.21

KillerKip2427
Well, I couldn't resist SORRY !!! It was just a shame to be an expert of the game and THEM * I don't know either about the plot or about the gameplay ... And of course I WOULD LIKE TO SEE NOIR DIMENSION as soon as possible. Cool Universe And My Expectations Lived Fully)

PS
Despite the Repack, I will definitely buy a license and will keep it next to other licensed SPIDER-MANs

PPS
Nobody is perfect, and I, including

M
Master Thief 19.11.21

Something Baba Octopus is generally tough, before that there were no problems with the bosses. Until you pull out the generators, it will take away a third of your life, then it’s also scabbing with these electric stoves on the floor, okay, if life were restored as in the noir of the universe, then no! Xs, how to get through it.

t
tabak96 19.11.21

passed 2 fours of villains, the most difficult was Electro

M
Mangeq 19.11.21

tabak96
Strange for me, he turned out to be the easiest (you can say he flunked himself)

t
tabak96 19.11.21

well for me so (passed on hard) goblin seemed to me the easiest

N
Noir 2 19.11.21

No comment ... MADAME WEB-TRAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
art1090 19.11.21

on hard difficulty levels carnage

A
Alpha16 19.11.21

The most difficult goblin and Mysterio bosses on hard

H
Hlelia 19.11.21

For me - Doc Ok on hard, Carnage on hard, Mysterio on hard (and when you play Amazing, the last of the spiders), Vulture (kill for a long time on Medium and Hard)

t
tabak96 19.11.21

For me - Doc Ok on hard, Mysterio on hard